Simple Way To Clean Interior/Interior Parts!

95oldsVan

Being a father of 4 young kids,I found that baby wipes will clean just about anything.

It will take off grease,gum and sticky things very easily.Excellent for car inside uses!

So im using it to clean off dirty arm rests,shifters boots/knobs,and etc in the inside.Also took off spots off the seats and etc.Works great on virtually anything.

Will sometimes leave some white lint behind but if it does,let it dry and will dust off later.It will remove armor all or any shine you add to your interior so youll have to redo that.Also cleans your hands and arms of grease very good when working on cars.

I keep forgetting how good this stuff is for cleaning.A large bag of huggies baby wipes will cost you around 5-7 bucks,depending on where you go,say walmart or kmart.Theres no spray to use or paper towels to throw away,just the wipes.

Huggies wipes is my choice,I tried all the rest and these seem to be the best so far.

Just wanted to pass this tip along.

:)

nice...wonder if i'd get any wierd looks buying baby wipes lol :leaving:

Why? Are the teen pregnancy rates in Saskatchewan low compared to the rest of North America, or something? :lol:

Why? Are the teen pregnancy rates in Saskatchewan low compared to the rest of North America, or something? :lol:

:willynilly:

but wa, baby wipes clean anything. Great while doing an oil change, shit comes right off! :mrgreen:

Dont forget our soldiers use them to take baths with out there in the desert!

Wipe your face with one and i bet youll see dirt you didnt know was there!

Anyways this works great on lighter colored interiors...my tan arm rest and door handles,man it took the black stuff off right down out of the grainy skin of the vinyl.

I alos have the center console removed from my Grand prix for cleaning while the trans is busted and man them white wipes turned BLACK instantly from all the years of smoke,dirt,sodas spilled,possible love stains,etc,lol...hope not!

Working great!

The shifter boot looked horrible,was dull and filthy,also was sticky from something,prob pepsi but who knows and now its smooth as a babys bottom.

Man the puns can keep "coming" if you know what I mean.

:wink:

i'll have to try them out!!

Naah,some MILF fatty will probably be attracted to you thinking your manhood must be intact and working and youll definitely get looks if you have to buy tampons or pads...dont want to go there...uggh!

:willynilly: :lol:

Instead of ArmorAll, use Aerospace 303. It won't leave the plastic feeling all oily/greasy, it has SPF 40 in it to block from UV rays, doesn't make the dash as shiny as ArmorAll(IMO fake looking), and you get hardly any dust on your dashboard for weeks.

not as weird of look as an 83 year old woman got while asking me where in Target to find breast pumps.....

Does it smell like baby powder or stuff like that? I've never taken care of babies so I have no clue about those kinds of products. Sounds interesting though! I might have to try it out. :)

Does it smell like baby powder or stuff like that? I've never taken care of babies so I have no clue about those kinds of products. Sounds interesting though! I might have to try it out. :)

The huggies one has a smell to it,but not baby powder type..but products vary though.I cant describe the smell though...smells clean or something..I think im immune to it now...

:lol:

I thought the whole world had low teen pregnancy rates compared to the US. :lol:

I will say that I am not a big fan of the smeel of the wipes, but if you use them, you can just spray air freshener or something afterward. For fabric stains I use Mr. Clean in a bucket of hot water, gets the shit right off. that with Armour All wipes get's my ready to go. The baby wipes will save money though, thanks for the tip!

possible love stains

WOOT

Aerospace 303

The stuff works awsome, but it is pretty expensive. I remember check out at the register with it and the girls asked me. "Wait, are you sure on the price of this thing? $17?"

Aerospace 303

The stuff works awsome, but it is pretty expensive. I remember check out at the register with it and the girls asked me. "Wait, are you sure on the price of this thing? $17?"

I would really like to try that stuff out, but I haven't seen it on any shelves around here.

I would suggest to anybody that is able to buy from Car Brite to dry "Carbrite Xtra Duty" aerosol foam cleaner. I really like it, gets grease off and isn't sticky or dull afterwards.

*sigh* I do. I have to drive the thing...

You know something sad and weird? I look at my car, and I think, "Boy, I wish I had the GT coupe with the nice five-spokes instead." And then I think, "Wait, what the hell would I want another Grand Am for? Jesus Christ, what's wrong with me?!"

No matter how much I wash it and wax it, shine the tires, clean the interior, it's still just a Grand Am. You can't win with these cars, Kyle! If I clean it up, it just looks like a stock Grand Am. If I go and modify it, I'm automatically a loser for modding a Grand Am!

I have issues.

You know something sad and weird? I look at my car, and I think, "Boy, I wish I had the GT coupe with the nice five-spokes instead." And then I think, "Wait, what the hell would I want another Grand Am for? Jesus Christ, what's wrong with me?!"

No matter how much I wash it and wax it, shine the tires, clean the interior, it's still just a Grand Am. You can't win with these cars, Kyle! If I clean it up, it just looks like a stock Grand Am. If I go and modify it, I'm automatically a loser for modding a Grand Am!

I have issues.

at least u don't have a Lumina

I have issues.

Put some nice wheels on it. Those god damn stock hubcaps are ugly (had a 02 red GA sedan we cleaned today). With the nice wheels would make a big difference, and tint always helps too.

I say save your money for a nice car... No offence, but If I had a Grand Am, completely base, I woudn't put a nickel into it... Prolly just jump it, and beat it untill it died, or the front end fell apart.