Help me Identify my rims!!

firefighter_0029

I think the pics don't do the rims justice. I saw the car parked at his house tonight (and now I know where he lives...lol...but then again he knows where my g/f lives!) and they looked damn good. And the car was very clean. Of course this was at about 60 on the bike, so my vision might have been a big blurred.

I think your wheels are the same way. :lol:

A hell of alot better in person. That and I used the Powerball on them today. :willynilly:

I'm surprised someone would let their rims like that go to a salvage yard. I would have sold them separetly. But you got lucky with that amazing find. They look really good and seem to be in excelent shape.

We get alot of Afermarket wheels sometimes. None for W's right now though. Mostly on trucks. I came real close to buying Chrome 300M wheels before the Stealth came in.

We get alot of Afermarket wheels sometimes. None for W's right now though. Mostly on trucks. I came real close to buying Chrome 300M wheels before the Stealth came in.

Any wheels that would fit a 77 Suburban c10 or a 83 c10?

well my uncle doesnt even recognise the logo, he doesnt think it is sold in australia just made them there. at first he said porsche till i showed him a pic of a porsche logo :lol:

Well thanx Guys... It was worth a shot I guess to see if you guys could help. :mrgreen:

Any wheels that would fit a 77 Suburban c10 or a 83 c10?

We have some that fit 2 and 4wd. But I'm up in PA.

• 2 months later...