Back from the junkyard

mischief3003

Im going to the junkyeard tomoroww again so tell me what want. there were alot of 4 dorr grand prixs. a few 2 door grand prixs. alor of 2 and 4 door cutlass's and 1 looked brand new vert cutlass. I didnt get anyhitng yuesterday casue i didnt have enough time so im going again.

EDIT: Also lots and lots of Luminas and euros and a Mclaren Turbo GP turbo is gone.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mischief3003

• jeremy

• Psych0matt

• Crazy K

Top Posters In This Topic

STB was gone already and speakers are 5$ each at the place and if you could show me a pic of the mounts so i can be exact for you.

Also they had a turbo gp there to. turbo was already gone.

PEOPLE NEED>>> the clips that the top latches into, and the boots that the pins at the front of the vert top latch into get those!!!

also grab the front wheatherstripping opn the sides of the windsheild, and around the top and by the rear windows.

THis is not for me, but I know others need it. I take these from every vert I see.

PEOPLE NEED>>> the clips that the top latches into, and the boots that the pins at the front of the vert top latch into get those!!!

also grab the front wheatherstripping opn the sides of the windsheild, and around the top and by the rear windows.

THis is not for me, but I know others need it. I take these from every vert I see.

I believe NeverSatisfied would be the user who needs what was mentioned here.

right on, but I know someone else was asking for parts too. grab em and post them in the f/s section, I know others would like parts too.

<-- raises hand!

Vert stuff:

any of the rubber from the top itself

rear window with good canvas at the bottom, white would be best

Rear window switch(es)

also:

Graphite sun visors

graphite carpet for the trunk pass through (and lid of course)

factory floor mats (graphite)

possibly a '96 DOHC rear exhaust manifold, mine has an O2 crossthreaded in it

black/grey aroura shift knob

passenger side lip tail light

Brass nut for the aux + post from a 95+ i think

front buckets if theyre in good shape (or even just the covers, pm me before you go if this is at all an option)

Hey, Ken, can you think of anything else I was needing? (We're making a trip to a few as well, i just talked to ken, so I may modify this list later)

where the top clips in, there are two cups, and then two things under the cups where the hooks actually grab. I believe someone had a picture in a different thread, but if not ill try and get one in a bit

<------ Needs a Non curled up top dash pad for a 93 Lumina, and a master window switch cover on the drivers door. Also a factory drivers carpeted floor mat.

IM back. Didn't get to much it was really picked over. But the cutlass vert was perfect. the interior was black leather and had no rips or anything. only 108k miles on it. I did get the boots i think tho. There was a 2000 grand prix there with the hud and dic and l67 in it. I was gonna get the supercharger out of it but my friend was being a little bitch and wanted to leave.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/mischief3003/DSC00810.jpg was taht what u needed?