Some simple suspension maintenance/upgrades.

PCGUY112887

I was wondering, what types of bushings and such could I "easily" replace in my 96 Grand Prix Sedan for a some better handling? I've never really learned tons about suspensions and I plan to get the Addco rear sway bar and replace those pads under the ends of my leaf but I know there is more places I could stick poly bushings and such to give a tighter feel I just don't know what or how.

About 113k miles, everything under there is original... I don't even think anything has been greased... hell I don't even know what to grease :P

I think my rear struts are original too, fronts were replaced in 1999-2000 I believe.

Any other tips? Thanks.

Get out your grease gun and grease your ball joints and tie rod ends if they have nipples.

Get the GMPP trailing arms. They are stronger in design. They look a hell of alot better than the rusted and in some cases bent originals.

Also, get some poly bushing from Energy suspension for your front swaybar.

You can get the buick F-bar and brackets from ZZP to make a front STB. Contact Aweb80 for a Rear STB.

KYB GR2 struts are the best struts you can buy for w-bodys. Replace your strut mounts if they look iffy or if you have clunking issues.

NAPA sells those poly pads to go under the ends of the rear leaf.

Sorry for the randomness of my post, hope it helps.