oversized rims

hazmatic

Hey, didn't you say a few months ago that you didn't like chrome on your cars, and I told ya chrome looks great on an all blacked-out car?

I see now you've crossed over to my way of thinking.

What can I say Shawn, I had a vision! :lol:

Throw me a frickin bone here. I'm the Boss. I need the INfooooo.

I imagined my car with 17 inch torque thrust wheels (the FWD style ones), not to mention that the all black firehawk with chrome wheels has messed with my mind.

Shawn:1 - Tom:0

-T

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hazmatic

• GnatGoSplat

• SuperBuick

• Robby1870

hey hazmatic......i was looking at those spintek spinners.....they're pretty nice i saw them in a movie once.....only thing i wanted to point out......u prolly know but i'll say it anyway.....the rim ur mounting them on not only has to be 20", but it also has to have a 2" deep lip.....i can't say i've ever seen car wheels with a 2" lip but trucks are no problem......so good luck with that.......

hey hazmatic......i was looking at those spintek spinners.....they're pretty nice i saw them in a movie once.....only thing i wanted to point out......u prolly know but i'll say it anyway.....the rim ur mounting them on not only has to be 20", but it also has to have a 2" deep lip.....i can't say i've ever seen car wheels with a 2" lip but trucks are no problem......so good luck with that.......

da rimz i got picked out have da 2" lip n da site i wanna orda da rimz from tell u if da rimz r spintek capatable 2 http://www.bigwheels.com but it juts a matta of fittin 20z but i do got anotha question i found 20 rimz wit a decent tie size just a slight smitgit bigga den da oem size tire rim n i used da calcultaa thin dat someone posted earlie in da post notice it fuckz up da speedomta i kno it can be recalberated but how would i do dat?

it only said it wuz like a low percent slo it said if i wuz goin 60 i would really be goin 63 not dat much of a deal but i would like to be on da safe side just in case