oversized rims

hazmatic

i really wanna go wit da 20z so i an also add da spintek addonz so i got da rimz dat keep on spinnin when im stopped but ya im lookin at a site n i enterd 5x115 fo da bolt pattern but i keep gettin 5x1153 or 5x100 or 5x4.5 n othaz would they fit

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hazmatic

• GnatGoSplat

• SuperBuick

• Robby1870

5x115mm is what we have.

5x4.5" = 5x114.3mm, and it's close enough it should fit.

Just make sure the center bore (the hole in the middle) is big enough to fit around the hub.

5x100 won't fit, that's the previous-gen N-body pattern, and J-body too I think.

okay in all reality i think 20 would look gay on a cutlass now i kno i would get the stock 5 spoke cutty rims they would look awesome if you had them dipped in chrome ya kno so that is my opinion but yeah welcome to the board but try to ease up on the ghetto talk and yes grand prix34 if you was talkin/ typin like that i would of made fun of you too so,........

lata

I think 20" would look great, depending on the style. I haven't found any 20" I like, but I've found plenty of 19" I like (Mille Miglia Evo 5).

Although I'm only going with 18", because my set of tires cost $375 for 4... and if I got 20" tires, it'd be $300 each.

Honestly, I don't like 16" at all. I think the Cutlass factory 5-spokes are blah, and almost ugly. These cars with 16" almost look like they could be 4x4's to me.

okay in all reality i think 20 would look gay on a cutlass now i kno i would get the stock 5 spoke cutty rims they would look awesome if you had them dipped in chrome ya kno so that is my opinion but yeah welcome to the board but try to ease up on the ghetto talk and yes grand prix34 if you was talkin/ typin like that i would of made fun of you too so,........

lata

itz not a cut itz a 88 regal

If you lower it you're gonna be real close with the 20s. I lowered the front of mine and with 235/55s on 16 inch rims it rubs under hard cornering.

-Tom

Yeah they're clears. I can find the link for where I got them if you're interested man, just let me know.

-Tom

I think it would look good with the 18s or the 19s...the car isnt that big so it would look OK. I saw an acura CL with 20s the other day it looked like ass the wheels were way too big for the car.

-T

Uh Oh, my clears have blue bulbs in them man!!! hehehe :lol:

I see what you mean. My first car was black and since then I haven't had one that wasn't black, despite the fact it sucks to take care of them.

Is there alot of gang activity in Worcester? I'm from around the area. I go to the summer nationals every year.

-Tom

i love da summa national bunr outz but therre iz some gang activity out but nuttin real it all a bunch of early teezn runnin around claimn shit itz madd stubid

i got anotha question tho did u paint da crome around ur tailz lightz black or did they come like dat (im keepin da crome n shinnin it up)

No I had the chrome but I took those off and replaced them with the GS taillights which are blacked out. I don't like chrome on my cars I'm more a fan of all blacked out with just chrome wheels, like my firehawk. Someday I'll have Chromes on my regal.

-Tom

i wanna polish out all da crome slap on a kit add some mo crome partz n some crome rimz

but i do like how black lookz wit just crome rimz but i think da black would look sick wit alot of comre 2

No I had the chrome but I took those off and replaced them with the GS taillights which are blacked out. I don't like chrome on my cars I'm more a fan of all blacked out with just chrome wheels, like my firehawk. Someday I'll have Chromes on my regal.

Hey, didn't you say a few months ago that you didn't like chrome on your cars, and I told ya chrome looks great on an all blacked-out car?

I see now you've crossed over to my way of thinking. :lol:

I want to shave the moldings and completely black out my truck too, leaving just the wheels chrome. Gotta get chrome 20's for it, heheh.