GP interior question answered, great trip to j/y

dalejw3

This is for all the Grand Prix guys. My brother is the proud owner of a 95 GP SE coupe. Its a really solid car, but the door panels are in sad shape. I was just wondering, which other years have the same door panels as the 95, or door panels that would work. is 94-96 the same? will other years work? i cant see buying new ones so junkyard it is.... the interior is grey so it shouldn't be to hard once i know what years will work.

88-93s are pretty much the same too, but the speakers are different sizes and the colors might not match.

The ends of the 94-96 dashboard won't properly align with the 88-93 door panels :wink: ...

Oh...I never looked close enough then I guess. I would have suspected GM to just use the same exact shit to save a dime. :lol: I know they will still fit just fine though.

well, we went to the junkyard on saturday, and found 1 car identical to my bro's, different cloth, but we are gonna swap the cloth panel off of the panels in his car

also the piece of the B4U body that he needed, the drivers side area between behind door and over wheel well, was the only good piece on the car and it was the same color :mrgreen:

the other pieces where trashed because the van next to it in the yard tipped over on it. :eek:

he needed a door handle, but no cars had the passenger, so we look around, and there was a perfect passenger handle laying on top of some random car...never had to open the toolbox

btw, anyone need 88-93 GP parts, theres like 10 of them in the yard i went to, i go occasionally, i could be persuaded to pull some stuff...