Will the 97 Cutlass sunroof fit in 91 Grand Prix?

Pabz

So I installed this sunroof from the GP in the cutlass, lots of body work and still needs paint.

Anyways i decided to take the sunroof apart for cleaning, bad move

I even removed the threaded cables that the motor uses to pull in open and close.

Now my problem is that when i put them back in one side pulls ahead the other,

I adjusted it by counting threads, and it was working well, untill i installed it, In the up, position is where you can tell the most, one side is fully extended and the other is not.

Is there anyway to adjust this, one side only? If not, I wanna know if I can get and aftermarket sunroof that replaces the stock one, and ideaas?

Im happy my 92 came with the power sunroof from factory! I was thinking about taking it out as well, to get it properly tinted. Reading this makes me worried. :confused:

Im happy my 92 came with the power sunroof from factory! I was thinking about taking it out as well, to get it properly tinted. Reading this makes me worried. :confused:

The only part i shouldnt have done was to take the tracks off and pull the cables out, if you take it out for tinting you should have no probs,