Painting the rims

mixe olds

I'm going to have my driver side door and rear quarter panel painted on my Cutty in the next few days. The reason I'm painting just those items is because my daughter put a nice gouge in the paint with here handle bars of her bike. I was wondering while I'm painting those, if it would look good to have a set of saw blade rims painted the same color as the car. I already have a set of chromed 5 spoke rims but also would like the option of putting on something else.

hmmm, I wouldnt paint the rims that color, I think it would look really gaudy. If it was white or black I might say go ahead, but no the teal. You could maybe paint the olds rocket in the middle red, or body color, or something with that, but the doing the whole thing would be :puke: IMO

hmmm, I wouldnt paint the rims that color, I think it would look really gaudy. If it was white or black I might say go ahead, but no the teal. You could maybe paint the olds rocket in the middle red, or body color, or something with that, but the doing the whole thing would be :puke: IMO

x2

If your sawblades are messed up, just use some Duplicolor wheel paint and clear like I did on my shitty pizza cutters lol.