5 Speed TGP Parts car

god910

Well, I'm tired of looking at it. It has a full Tan and Grey cloth (YES BOTH) Interior, car ran fine when put down, for those of you who don't know it's because of a 8" or so hole in the tranny case. PM me for parts and a bid on a price. I'm not all hip to the current rules around here, so if I suck let me know and I'll edit the post. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO chip available for this car, but it does have a good engine w/ L36 injectors and Jeff's X-over. I'd like to sell the engine whole locally, but I'd ship about anything else. LMK.

#2 on the X-Over if he doesnt snag it..

And of course, Pics of the car might help it sell faster LOL..

And its location also

(2 edits)

#2 on the X-Over if he doesnt snag it..

And of course, Pics of the car might help it sell faster LOL..

And its location also

(2 edits)

FiddleSticks, I didn't realize my location dissapeared w/ the new software. I'm in Muncie, IN 47304, and I don't want to sell the whole car, I've been dicked around too many times to sell the whole thing. I do however have a ton of pics of everything and the car is like 50 ft. away so more pics aren't a big deal. BTW, you are tech. #3 for the pipe because OneFast PM'd me first, but an engine w/o a x-over isn't worth much. So we'll see what happens, because if I'm stuck w/ an engine, I'd rather have one w/ a SS X-over on it.

And Gutless the car was a 282 car. Let me know what you need/want. One fast, I have a few of the heater module assy's and what color did you want for that interior piece, so I can check on the quality. The one in the car now has a hole in it for the hi-low boost selector switch (AirCraft arming switch) so if that's still okay let me know. The switch will not be going w/ it though, It's pulling duty as the arming switch for the N20 in the WRX.

As far as non-obvious stuff, it has a Kevlar/Ceramic Clutch w/ about 2-3K miles on it. I will also have a red parts TGP after I decide what's happening w/ the auto car. If I keep it most of the body will be going on it, if not, the red car will be available as well.

Would you be willing to sell all the swap stuff? Axles, cables, shifter, shifter plate for console, clutch, flywheel, turbo mount, etc...??? If so, how much would you need for it? (I'd pick it up obviously)

Also, did you have any problems with the clutch slipping? I know a lot of the 5 speed guys have clutch slip problems, so just wondering if you did. (probably not though since you blew up your trans and whatnot)

Thanks,

Shawn