97loudcut

Not to be a brown noser but I've always really liked the look of gnatgosplat's '89 Cutlass. I prefer the med. sapphire blue on my CS, but he makes that maroon look nice, nice rims and nice stance.

Wow thanks man, that means a lot since I know we have very different taste on a lot of things.

The sig pic is artificially lowered though. The real stance is in my Cardomain pics.

If you got better pictures maybe, but all it has going for it is the fact that it's clean. Nothing else.

Very true. I will get some better pics when I bring it home for a while. I'm gonna go get it soon enough, once all this snow fucks off.

i'd post a nice pic, but haven't gotten any good ones since it's been lowered with the 077's on it, any one have any pics of my car form meets?! POST EM please

333294127_l.jpg

Actually I'm trying to figure out the drop right now. Looking over the options. I think I'm going to go with the rear Coil-Overs. Because I haven't found shit on the rear spring drop and it's adjustable.

i like white cars so mine (sortta biased) and firefighters cars are the sex! I also like them both more cuz we didn't buy them like that

You Can't Buy them you have to make them. :lol: