97loudcut

Well I was just wondering when it comes to this forum what were the nicest w-bodies.

I think z34_nut takes the cake with his Lumina for the sheer fect that I become arroused evertime i see it, but who else is sporting a clean w-body. :thumbsup:

Not to be cocky but I know for a fact that I have one of the cleanest Cutlass'. Besides a minor patch of oxidation on the spoiler the interior is spotless (and I mean spotless), the black paint is a f**king mirror, and the engine bay is clean. Plus it is mechanically sound.

Oh and whoever has that sweet newer GTP that is sparkaly maroonish (4 door). It also gives me wood. :drool:

Oh sorry Davis my bad

Hope that "WOTY" takes you far in life :lol:

I never saw your Cutlass before. It is pretty nice.

::EDIT::

Davis' car also gives me wood

I like the Regal. But that's because I drive one. I think I'm attached to the Dynaride emblem. It's also like being propelled forward sitting on a sofa at 60 miles an hour.

I still hope to one day acquire that mint condition Chevette. :shock:

Not to be a brown noser but I've always really liked the look of gnatgosplat's '89 Cutlass. I prefer the med. sapphire blue on my CS, but he makes that maroon look nice, nice rims and nice stance.

Mine will eventually get repainted, but i just don't have money right now for that (and I don't wanna pay for some half-assed one).

The interior is dirty, but that's just cause I haven't had time to clean it (yet)...

Windows getting tinted Wednesday!!!! (tore off the old shit today after work..)

GPback_filtered.jpg

funny, i didn't even know there was a woty thread and my name was up there 8) . what's better is, i've never even posted pics of the exterior of my car OR what my interior looks like now. i guess i should be thrilled someone even remembered me :willynilly:

anyhow, invasion1, is your car the turbo cutlass that the trans or something took a MAJOR crap? if so, then i'd have to give him or gnagosplat my vote for best w. but damn, there are so many other sweet w like z34_nut and aweb.

looks nice and clean but dude the hairlip has got to go...:lol:

and before you get all hissy that i have one i am researching that clear vinyl wrap they have now for the front of the cars... i an still not sold on the looks of the deflector on my car i might take it off in favor of the vinyl one this spring i just wanna know if that shit will come off or discolor rapidly before i get it

looks nice and clean but dude the hairlip has got to go...:lol:

and before you get all hissy that i have one i am researching that clear vinyl wrap they have now for the front of the cars... i an still not sold on the looks of the deflector on my car i might take it off in favor of the vinyl one this spring i just wanna know if that shit will come off or discolor rapidly before i get it

wth is a hairlip?

full bra = gross agreed... i like the solid plastic deflector i have on mine

i was lookin into the clear shit from the same shop that tinted my windows and its not a bad price, i think it was just over 100 canadian, and the sample they had there was damn near invisible on the "car" they had in the showroom. i would like to know how noticeable it is on white.

Is that vinyl stuff the stuff that looks like really thick clearcoat? Sprayed(?) on and never comes off? I saw this on a silver (or light blue.. i forget) Buick Century and thought it looked like total shit. Wasn't until someone told me it's purpose that I thought it had been repainted in a strange way...

Aren't you guys talking about Clear-Bra? :?

I don't think one car could ever be picked as "nicest." That would be simply impossible, its called "biased" or "bandwagon" or what not :P

There are many many nice ones, so listing them is also, ah I think "carist" sounds like a good term to use :lol:

yeah clear bra thats it... i just went to the webpage of the guys who did my tint and found out about it... looks kinda invisible so i might have to look into it a bit more

yeah clear bra thats it... i just went to the webpage of the guys who did my tint and found out about it... looks kinda invisible so i might have to look into it a bit more

Its far from invisible though....if you plan on showing your car, it definitely is an eye sore. If you drive it daily on the freeway, it would definitely be a good investment to save from paint chips. My car could definitely have used one :roll: