• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 94CutlassSLCoupe

• 19Cutlass94

• jdcutty

• Calvin

i haven't declared a specialty yet...prob gonna do body & chassis specialty...I'm a SO II :rolleyes:

won't be there till a week from sunday in the afternoon. I think i've seen your gp....you might as well autocross that bitch...its fun anyway

-pat

:lol: autocross! :lol:

There might be a WS6 badge on it, but believe me it is 100% FE1 underneath with the exception of the KYB GR2s I just put in. I am pretty sure my 2.8 is too weak to really be fun, especially at 226,000 miles. I am gonna try to get some FE3 springs and the 34mm front stab. bar from the U-pull-it in Chicago before I come back, and maybe some 16s since they are $20 a wheel. Last time i went there were some Pace car/international style scalloped 5 spoke 16s. I am also keeping an eye out for a 2000-2002 3100 or 3400 from any source, but an unexpected $800 bill just set those plans back bigtime.

Kurt

Why the hell not autocross it and have some fun anyway. the time slip doesn't really matter. Hopefully I will have my front lowering springs on before the first autocross so that may help a little. I will say that my GP handles better that either one of my cutlass's.

Kurt, Pat and I will be getting together sometime when b section starts, if you would like to join in the ride of the 3800/282 Grand Prix, you are more than welcome. Just let one of us know.

Honestly, my care is all FE1 except the 92 Z34 rear sway bar and the Monroe Gas Struts i put in when i bought the car.

The rims ARE on...the car has a shitton of mud on it...oh well i might as well take a picture anyway. Still waiting on one lip spoiler tail and then i'll be ready to put all that on. Already repainted the reverse light panel. [br]Posted on: March 28, 2006, 02:49:27 PM_________________________________________________PICS!!! 56k GOD HELP YOU! :biggrin:

And yes, I DID wash it

327.jpg

328.jpg

330.jpg

332.jpg

334.jpg

It really does look TITS...the car is stock ride height (I think you can tell lol)...the painted reverse light panel just by itself changes the look.

The tires are P245/45R17 General Exclaim UHP's...$79 a piece from Tire Rack, 380 Treadwear, AA Traction...seem to be pretty good so far...but then again i have never had tires this wide on this car.

That looks absolutely awsome!!! :eek: I want some!!! LOL

I like the ride height too.. looks "muscular". Now you just gotta do something about those signal lights.. they look kinda dull.

The signal lights are kinda dull...I dunno if i can polish them out to make them more clear or if i'll just have to find another set.

I guess I must have just missed the UPS man with my other lip spoiler tailight...oh well.

The "Stock" (this car came with sawblades) 5-spokes are staying...they just get to chill in the garage until november or so. One of them is a knock-off anyway (slightly different color silver). My orignal sawblades have found a home on my dad's '90 CS so i think it would take a great deal of money to get me to part with them anyway.

Yeah...I should be in sometime sunday after noon...you will probably be able to see the car from the street when its at the apartments...

yeh its all god except your turn signals make me quesy.

this is what you got to rock...

IMGP0025.jpg

bwahahahahahaha

eeesh the lenses with no ribbing on them look like ass......

but NICE 185's man!!!! i have a new desktop pic now :cool:

Why the hell not autocross it and have some fun anyway. the time slip doesn't really matter. Hopefully I will have my front lowering springs on before the first autocross so that may help a little. I will say that my GP handles better that either one of my cutlass's.

Kurt, Pat and I will be getting together sometime when b section starts, if you would like to join in the ride of the 3800/282 Grand Prix, you are more than welcome. Just let one of us know.

Those wheels look damn good! Damn damn, I knew I shoulda bought those Mille Miglia 18x8s from my brother! Oh well. He is on this forum and has a red 95 CS just like yours.

Hell yeah I would like to see this 3800 car of which you speak.... I actually have a 3800 engine sitting in my garage but I would prefer to have a 3100/3400 for where I plan on going with the revs. I'll prob be movin into apts on sat/sun. I prob won't have the trans mount and solid motor mount in yet by that point so I won't be able to do much right off, but give me a week or so back to school. The existing bottom mounts are so slopped out they slam off the metal failsafes and you can feel the motor jump when you let out the clutch.

Give me a shout if you are headin out for beers or a W meet or whatever 281 743 7640, my girl likes Ws too (she has a 96GP back home but is stuck with this shitty blue wheel bearing eating abomination called an Aztek) My last co-op job was actually with TRW, and they actually have a huge warranty prob with those bearings, so I know just how I am gonna bitch to the dealer now that they are going AGAIN.

See you at school, don't get jacked by a 'toid!!

Kurt

Shit! I apologize to those who are from Flint and resent it.

Perhaps there is a good side to Flint, I just haven't seen it. The best I have seen of what Flint has to offer is um, Fuddruckers and Juni Elliot, which is not sayin that much. The worst I have seen is loosing a ball joint to a pothole, being solicited for money at the gas station every day, and having all my snap-on tools stolen out of my locked garage where I used to live on 3rd Ave. Somebody Flint savvy show me what its all about, yo

haha thanks Chris...its really dirty now and its crappy outside...otherwise i'd have taken pictures of the car with the spoiler on.

You gonna go get those Euro 3.4 Doors at the junkyard we went to? Quite a few good Euro 3.4 and Z34 parts out there.