I just bought some Eagle 185's (PICS PAGE 3) 56k watch out

94CutlassSLCoupe

Yeah i bought blk92z34getrag's eagle 185's (polished) for my cutlass...so I photoshopped the wheels on the car. Pretty good deal all the way around except i didn't get the tires because the shipping difference was more than i wanted to pay, especially since the tires weren't new.

100_0223.jpg

I was thinking about getting these tires (General Exclaim UHP), seem to be pretty good and are $79/ea. Going for P245/45R17 which is the size that he had on the rims. Should help a lot with autox

what do you guys think...these wheels are discontinued which kinda sucks but i think they look great

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 94CutlassSLCoupe

• 19Cutlass94

• jdcutty

• Calvin

much less than "Team Eagle 077" here :wink:

:lol:

I want something orginal. I think 185's and the '077's look awesome but I see them on alot of cars.

I want something orginal. I think 185's and the '077's look awesome but I see them on alot of cars.

:werd: thats why i went with OEM biatches!!!!!!! how many lumina euro's did you see with Z34 wheels before mine? 8) :wink:

anyways they look great on your car, cant wait for real pics!!!

The Eagle 185s are very nice...and now that they are discontinued not too many people will be rockin' them...

I have to say i was happy when i was told by Eagle they were done production of the 185 series 8)

That sucks, they are still listed on the website though.

Not to hijack, but what do you guys think of these?

h50ch_z.gif

But I think I would rather want some racing wheels because of the wieght.

The Eagle 185s are very nice...and now that they are discontinued not too many people will be rockin' them...

I have to say i was happy when i was told by Eagle they were done production of the 185 series 8)

That sucks, they are still listed on the website though.

Not to hijack, but what do you guys think of these?

h50ch_z.gif

they arent bad, but Im not diggin the center.

But I think I would rather want some racing wheels because of the wieght.

That's probably part of the reason I've never really liked chrome. Aluminum all the way!

I don't like those wheels, Tony. The spokes are juuuuust a little bit too small, and I don't like the center of that at all.. too busy. But hey, if you like them, pick 'em up!

haha well I like the 185's so I bought them...I thought about 077's but these were on the market and i like them better anyway.

I actually did that in a SUPER old version of microsoft image composer because i don;t have photochop on this comp. I'm sure i could have done it with GIMP also.

Now the question is will my lowly 3100 be able to spin P245/45R17's lol...will definately help with autocross though

might not be a bad thing...then i can load the converter all the way at the drag strip...might run 16.3's or so if it could hook

Yeah i bought blk92z34getrag's eagle 185's (polished) for my cutlass...so I photoshopped the wheels on the car. Pretty good deal all the way around except i didn't get the tires because the shipping difference was more than i wanted to pay, especially since the tires weren't new.

100_0223.jpg

I was thinking about getting these tires (General Exclaim UHP), seem to be pretty good and are $79/ea. Going for P245/45R17 which is the size that he had on the rims. Should help a lot with autox

what do you guys think...these wheels are discontinued which kinda sucks but i think they look great

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL I recognize that first pic of back Campus Village Lot at Kettering.... I am still pissed that they made the close spot to the wooden "ramp" for "CVA employees only"

• 2 weeks later...

I am b section too and I park down there as well. The locked lot thing hasn't really worked out too good sometimes though, cuz I have seen the little kids of the bastards that live across the street picking up rocks and throwing them as far over the fence as they can.

What APT# are you?

Are you powertrain specialty?

Kurt Calvin Kimmerly

i haven't declared a specialty yet...prob gonna do body & chassis specialty...I'm a SO II :rolleyes:

won't be there till a week from sunday in the afternoon. I think i've seen your gp....you might as well autocross that bitch...its fun anyway

-pat