Help…

gillyman

Hey

Well first off this is my first post I have a 1995 Cutlass Supreme SL with the following new parts new O2 sensor, plugs wires, Egr and no check engine light on. The engine has 163 000 kms and every time I come up 80 km the car has a miss and bucks and also at 100km but as soon as I come go up in speed it goes away its only at these speeds this happens any ideas?

Might be easiest to swap both the coils and ICM at the same time (since they are bolted together and either could be bad), if you have a parts car laying around, or know someone who has one. I think I may have one laying around somewhere that I know works if you can't find one. But I would probably see if you find one locally. Mine came off my 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix(3.1) cuz I thought it was bad but it turned out to be something else. I think yours would use the same ICM and Coils (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm don't know parts interchanges very well.)

Good Luck,

Mitch