suspension upgrades

dohc v6

the trailing arms will fit for sure...they are the exact same size in the 1st and 2nd gen w's...i dunno why people don't advertise them for both!...but, yeah...the trailing arms will work! ...not sure about that other stuff though...maybe someone else will chime in!

i would go with bmr over umi. i believe the bmr ones are even thicker and theyre an established company. the lateral arms will work too. the 2nd gen ones are different length but since theyre adjustable you can make them the right length. i know timg has them on his monte.

no they are junk. the plate that the bar mounts to are alway warped and the welds are junk. i looked at bmr and umi and held. bmr is 139 plus shipping with grease able fitting, uni is 109 plus shiping with grease able fittings and held not sure yet. i think umi is the way to go

How much larger are the BMR trailing arms over the GMPP trailing arms?

I like the poly idea. I just wish I was able to just pick up a block of it so I could just have my own stuff made.