All your base W's are belong to us

Justin

OK lets see who's got the most base model W on here.

4707c1d3.jpg

EDIT: 1991 Lumi on the left, 1993 on the right

Lumina on the right

3.1 3 speed auto.

NO tilt wheel

SOLID bench seat, no 60/40 split

manual windows

14" steelies.

as far as I know, the only options it has are power locks, AC, the 3.1 and cruise. It's the only W I've ever seen with no tilt or a solid bench.

Beat that.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crazy K

• Bossman429

• White93z34

• digitaloutsider

Umm... I've got a very optioned down L-body (no tilt, cruise, pw, pdl, rear defrost), but I guess that don't count. :lol:

Anyway, that's just about the basest w I've ever seen. Did they ever come without a/c?

One of my parents friends had an 88 regal custom. No AC, No power locks, No power windows, no power mirrors, No cruise. It had tilt and rear defrost. I believe AM only radio, (no cassette for sure). But heres the clincher, it had the fourseater package, and the Sport Steering wheel, and the 15in alloy wheels. And GS GFX, but it was not a GS. :shock: :lol: Man, i wish i had pictures of this thing. It was ordered new in fall of 87.

My '88 CS Coupe didn't have power door locks.

In fact it had:

Bench Seat

2.8/440t4

FE3

15" Crosslaces

Power Antenna

A/C

Cruise/tilt

Base Cluster!

Manual everything

FE3 & Bench seat was priceless though

1990 Lumina Euro

Solid bench

Manual mirrors, windows and locks

AM/FM stereo (NO tapedeck)

Solid bench seat

Base gauge cluster

15" hubcaps

No rear defroster

440T4 (column shifter)

Wicked, my '93 is almost a Euro compared to some of these. I almost thought 4 doors would have gotten power locks standard due to reaching all over to unlock doors. I'm not sure but I think mine has rear defrost, haven't had to use it yet. The radio in my '93 is just some bare wires hanging out since the previous owner tore out the connectors to install a cd player that he removed.

We have a 96 base Lumina, no options (has AC and PL, and tilt, but they were standard from 95 on). No PW, no rear defrost, no cruise, bench seat, AM/FM Radio (no cassette), steelies with wheel covers, no ABS or TC. Base as a 95+ got :)

lol...and I thought mine was basic (for a 2 gen Olds at least)...the only options it has is the keyless entry and driver power seat. :roll: Usually all the other Intrigues i see have fog lights, leather, moonroof, factory spoiler, 60/40 rear seat, etc., etc.

ok here's my F-ed up, money pit, piece of shit.

1988 regal LIMITED (aka upper class)

auto

cruise

AC

rear window defog

14in rusty pieces of shit for wheels

manual locks,windows, AM/FM radio (NO TAPE!! ARRG!!!)

i went junkyarding with white93Z34 and there was an 88 regal CUSTOM, white on marron, almost no rust, alluminum wheels, auto, cruise, tape player, power windows and locks. WTF? My car sucks, but I still love the POS!

regal1.jpg

regal2.jpg

pushrodpower.jpg

regallimitedbage.jpg

I'll hopefully have better pics next week (whenever I get off my lazy ass to get to walmart.......) lol

someone on here has got to have one with no cruise...and prolly a 2.8...lol...i can't wait to find out... :read:

my 88' has aftermarket cruise ... not sure if it was to replace a factory one.

I'm exactly opposite. My car has almost every option available in 1990 for a BASE Lumina. (before my euro stuff that I'm adding)

I have never seen a solid bench in a Lumina before. Very random.

My winter beater '89 Lumina originally only had the 3.1L, A/C, tape deck, and 60/40 split for options.

My '90 originally only had 3.1/4-spd, tilt, cruise, a/c, tapedeck and 60/40 split for options.

My how things have changed, It's probably the most loaded Lumina out there.

a friend of mine used to have a 1990 BASE with PW/DL tilt, cruise, AC, rear defrost, WITH the iron duke and a 3 speed. and a solid front bench seat.