Slapped a K&N filter onto my turbo!

90TGP

And all I can say is wow! My car is extremely right now, and I'm loving every minute of it. I bought the RU-1770 K&N cone filter with a 20* angel on it. I removed the stock air box and all the hoses with it and installed the K&N filter. It was a tight fit. I took the car out for a test drive right after. And it was loud! The turbo is so much more louder right now, it's awesome. I can hear the turbo spooling between 20-45mph. Even with the stereo on I can hear the turbo and exhaust over it. I also love the looks I get when I'm next to an import at a light and slowly accelerate with the flow of traffic because of how loud the turbo is now. :D

I also installed the billet aluminum motor-mounts from http://www.fastfwdperformance.com. I deffinitley felt a difference with the new mounts. The new mounts with polyurethane bushings keep the motor from rocking back and forth under acceleration, so it helps plant the power to the ground faster. Accelerating is a lot smoother now. And I have less torque steer. A great purchase.

I'll try to get pictures tomorrow.