Will 15" Rims Fit on a 2nd Gen W?

bluegp

Did any 2nd gen W's come with 15" rims? If not, will a set of them fit over the brakes? What if it has the bigger front brake upgrade?

Long story why I'm wondering, but my plans on getting the '89 Grand Prix back on the road for winter might not happen. I have 15" snow tires I wanted to use and If I can get a '97-up Grand Prix cheap enough...

Ive got regal wheels that are 15's I think the cutty croslaces are 15's too ('90) the '89 ones are 14's

he is asking about 2G w-bodies....

...I don't ever recall seeing one with 15" rims, the only one that I can think of that might have had them would be the ugly ass GP SEs that came with hubcaps....

I did a little more looking. Some of them did have 15" wheels (like the ones in that link). The Regal even had a good looking 7-spoke aluminum one. According to some online fitment charts, the 15"X6" steelies are the same for 2nd gen W: Grand Prix, Regal, and Century as well as '97-up Venture, Silhouette, Montana/Transport, and LeSabre. They aren't listed for the Intrigue, but don't those have the bigger front brakes? Also, they're not listed for the 2000-up Monte Carlo and Impala - did those have different brakes?