• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 95 BLKDOUT Drop Top

• J

• GnatGoSplat

• GutlessSupreme

Top Posters In This Topic

Slag rollers...dont have an opinion on them but DAMN we have sooo many of them in kalamazoo. And its not limited to those who started the trend...Im seeing meth addict red necks driving these things and showing up my neighbors! I live in an area of town that is minority white but still a very safe and freindly neighborhood, i dont have trouble and i dont cause any! My favorite has to be this 88 Brougham i keep seeing with 22-23: spinning....crosslaces...yes...crosslaces. that has to be the coolest shit i have ever seen, they defy gravity and they look like jet turbines at full throttle.

If you can figure out how to lift the cutty, then custom axles probably wont be too hard to come by. There is a guy named 'easytoremember' on these boards that has a contact in Milwaukee that has experience making custom half shafts for our cars. Once you have the lift and 23s on, dont expect to be lead foot, your trans will hate you to hell but go easy on her and she wont know the difference.