Put my car in park, turn on the AC, and now i have low batte

slick

54:03:67 is the official time.

This time is from the initial taking the neg. terminal off the battery, then jack the car up, take off the wheel, undo tierod, drop cradle, pull out alt, put in alt, tighten up cradel, do tierod, put wheel back on, lower car, then neg. battery terminal. This time also includes banging on the alt. with a hammer trying to get it to seat back right, fucking with the belt, and trying to find a damn lug nut removal tool that would fit in my wheel(i have very narrow lug nut area).

After I did all that, started her up. Still sitting low :( . Luckily, just incase this would happen, i had my extra battery sitting on a slow charge all morning. Popped it in, and it is higher voltage, but still not normal.

Maybe I need to drive it some?

Forgot to plug in the alt. plug. All fixed.

HAHA...done that one before

LOL, I was in a hurry trying to put it back together after a few set-backs that I had earlier.

One question for ya Slick. Do you put the back bolt in when you re-install? Christ it took me 45 mins just to get that fucker out! Even then, my kid had to do it.