where can i get silicone turbo coolant supply/return hose??

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

i need to buy some silicone heater hose for the turbo coolant supply and return lines. i need two sections about 6-7" long each. i don't have the lines in front of me but i think they're either 7/16" or 3/8". i tried six different places in town ranging from truck/industrial supply stores, auto parts stores, and the GM dealership and none of them have it. does anyone know of a place online that sells this stuff in bulk? i really don't want to use regular old heater hose.

thanks

Anyplace that has industrial hoses. Phone book under hydraulics or hoses. Get high temp 5/8 hose. If you get the housing I'll include a hose. :)

Most part stores dont carry 5/8.

Jud

turbo sedan, email this guy that i am PM you.... hes selling his TGp for 650 for whats left minus a few parts, (hes slowly parting it out) im sure hes got thehoses, if there still good hell prolly charge you like 5 bucks, he still has

Motor and trans, k menber, front suspension, rear quaters, LH fender, all seats, doors, radiator and air con parts. front bumper, rear bumper cover, CAT, Mufflers and tips, all four wheels and tires.

Front off car is now cut off. Motor/trans is out. Still has all glass. Doors are off, but intact. Car is red with beachwood interior.

thing that are gone

Console, powermaster, dash and some othe misc parts are gone

too far for me ( Cali) or id be all over that... 37 hor drive too long to pic the whole thing up but if anyone else intrested ill give you his email