genEus

I thought it'd be pretty cool if we just made a thread out of pictures of people's wheels. I think stock rims need not be posted unless you really really want to. This idea sprung from me wanting to photoshop various rims onto my Lumina and see what will look good before I decided to splurge, so I just wanted to see what people had on their cars. :?

If you think this is stupid (or if it's been done before), I apologize in advance :)

edit: Also, maybe you can put the price you paid and where you got them? Thanks :wink:

Here's a pic of one of my new 17" Eagle 192's (I'll have them on my Regal soon, 'cause I just picked up a set of tires on eBay the other day :D )

192.jpg

see the ones in my sig...they look great on every car i have ever seen them on, which includes Luminas (gen 1 and 1.5), cutlass ciera, grand prix, and cutlass supreme...they are the OEM CS 5-spokes

Guest Anonymous
The best rims ever:

619733_36.jpg

And the hardest to keep clean... :lol:

ysevte.jpg

Albion.

You're not kidding. I cleaned mine last week and they look like crap with all the brake dust and road grime. Its a never ending battle with the xlaces!!!

Just so everyone knows, the place that I bought my wheels off of is in Jay's sig...the guys name is John and they are an ausome company to deal with :thumbsup:

Ross, I love your blue cross lace, they are the best STOCK crosslace I've seen ;)

I consider mine to be the coolest crosslace on the planet though, but they're moddified. Black is great for brake dust, however they still get dirty and take a long time to clean.

S2400004.jpg

more pics in the sig :wink:

Of course my Lumina has the stock Euro wheels like this: (pic stolen from 1990Lumina's post a few posts before this)

0529_016.jpg

Then my STE has the wheels that are pictured on it in my sig... I'm cheap, I can't afford real wheels so I just use stock ones from other cars and paint them... :roll:

Shawn

I forgot my winter wheels...

These are the 15" sawblades that were on my 1988 GP. Painted them with Duplicolor a couple years ago.. they don't look quite as good now as they do on the pic. Painting them turned out great and was MUCH easier than trying to clean up the oxidation/polish them.

16.jpg