Re: I need 95 gtp body molding

NOHC_WBody

does anybody know where I can find the plastic parts of the gtp styling kit

such as the front bumper cover and the side moldings,fender flares and such. I want to run 20" wheels and don't think it looks very good if its not a gtp or a special editon with the body moldings. I really need help finding these and would really appreciate any help.. :?: :x

I'm not helping, simply based on the fact that gigantic, heavy assed chrome rimZ are going on it. In fact, I vote for an immediate ban.

First off i'm not putting "heavy ass chrome rims" on it they are extremly light magnesium wheels that are lighter than the stock wheels and tires. second they are not chrome they are going to be hyper-black. and third I'm not asking for your opinion on wether or not I should put 20's on my car i'm asking for educated information on where I can get a body molding kit for my GP :thumbsup:

First off i'm not putting "heavy ass chrome rims" on it they are extremly light magnesium wheels that are lighter than the stock wheels and tires. second they are not chrome they are going to be hyper-black.

Do you even know how much magnesium wheels cost? Let me see if I have this crystal clear. You managed to find a set of 5x115, 20 inch wheels, in "hyper black", no less and you can't find a GTP in a junkyard? Hell, if you're rolling in dough, you should just go ahead and buy a GTP off a used car lot.

I want to see a pic of these rims. :lol:

NOHC : enough about the wheels, we all get the point you are making. :willynilly:

But big money balla there isn't getting it. I want to see them so that I may marvel in their 20 inch expensive "hyper black" magnesium extravagance.

NOHC_WBody, The wheels are Enkei Racing Series GTV 20x8, 5x115 mm 17.85 lbs per wheel, hyperblack in magnesium. Im having a hard time finding a picture of them on the internet and before you say some smart ass comment about if I'm buying them I should have a picture easily, but Im getting them from my buddy and I don't have a digital camera anymore to take a pic but your more than welcome to look those up yourself :lol:

NOHC_WBody, The wheels are Enkei Racing Series GTV 20x8, 5x115 mm 17.85 lbs per wheel, hyperblack in magnesium.

bsmeter.gif

OK, now you just set of my Bullshit Meter....Enkei Racing GTVs are alluminum, only available in 17s/18s and even the 17s weigh ~23lbs each. I have NEVER seen any information about Enkei GTVs other then what I listed above. Please point me in the right direction and show me the light.

and also they are not brand new they are used therfore they are not as expensive as new and all hyperblack is, is smoked chrome.It's just the term the company uses to describe them. also Im not a "big money balla" I just have a job that allows me to have a little extra money to spend every once and awhile. And finally if you have nothing better to do then down-play peoples ideas and thoughts then thats your problem.

and also they are not brand new they are used therfore they are not as expensive as new

Used wheels? OK, I can buy that.

and all hyperblack is, is smoked chrome.It's just the term the company uses to describe them.

Well, you were the one that got all bent out of shape when I assumed they were chrome.

also Im not a "big money balla" I just have a job that allows me to have a little extra money to spend every once and awhile.

Like buy imaginary magnesium rimZ? :lol:

And finally if you have nothing better to do then down-play peoples ideas and thoughts then thats your problem.

Well, technically, that would be your problem & seeing as how I thought you were full of shit before & lo & behold, you turned out to be. Seriously dude, if you can't tell the difference between 17" rims & 20" rims, I really doubt you could handle putting the nose, tail & plastic on the side of a car. Magnesium rimZ on a GP. That was a good one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks man, I needed a laugh.

actually by special request you can get bigger sizes here's the website:.............don't call him a liar without knowing your facts fellas

it is total BS, even if for some strange reason they were custom ordered, they still wouldn't be magnesium, still wouldn't weigh 17.85lbs each.....I do want to see what rims he is actually going to get though...

ok so the weights a lie. why? i dunno but why lie? it doesn't make sense maybe he ment 27.85 that wouldn't be a bad weight for 20's... I wasn't trying to piss anyone off either just my 02

I hope someone with 20's would do a something to upgrade the brakes. It's harder to stop with a larger rim size, and having a rim that big with stock brakes looks silly.