• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5speedz34

• sl3196

• z34_nut

• GP1138

I think its funny how he hasn't shown himself since this was posted.

Hmmmm... convienent

Aaron 0 Points 23 Days 22 Hours 6 Minutes Banned

:lol: :lol:

I can somewhat understand what happened, because as I said above, I've done cheap shit fixes on my own cars before. I know when we were doing the intake swap on my car, we rounded a couple of studs for the exhaust manifold off. I needed it done and drivable, so I told them it was fine, and we re-assembled it.

Thus, when/if I sell this car to ANYONE, I will include those studs and any other known problems with the information about the car's history.

This is most definitely a situation of caveat emptor, and I'm sorry to hear it happen, because I'm sure this wasn't a case of Aaron being a dick and wanting to rip Tony off. It was a case of poor documentation and lackadaisical procedure. It was a case of irresponsibility, and this should not happen to anyone who pays more than $1000 for a car. Tony paid just about as much for that white Z as I'm paying for my car, which is two or three years newer than what Tony paid for. It sucks, but I can see how it happened.

Guest TurboSedan

well Tony's home and it sounds like his trip is pretty much over. what happened sucks and we were probably all kinda shocked at the pics, but i guess Aaron and Tony can work that stuff out without our help :mrgreen:

so i'm gonna lock this one up. good luck with the car Tony 8)