Less than a week away.. UPDATE: Got Home Sunday 5/23

5speedz34

Should be dynoing by now...

Talking to him on the phone right now, they are dynoing the car tomorrow. They were in the red car in Colorado Springs.

Oh shit I have my days mixed up. :lol:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5speedz34

• sl3196

• z34_nut

• GP1138

Well, I left Detroit @ 7:30 EST and made it here @ 10 am MTN. Needless to say I've had nearly no sleep. Aaron picked me up from Denver, and his car looks sweet !!!! Everything is ready for the dyno.

More later....

Calling him right now.

Ok, so i got some info, but I'm not saying. They will post later. :D

EDIT, again. Forgot to mention, but they do have a video also.

Guest TurboSedan

i'm going to lock this one up as there is already another (similar) post on the whole dyno thing....

post pics in the Members Ride section ASAP! :)

glad you are happy with the car and good luck with it Tony!

Guest TurboSedan

ehhh, on 2nd thought, i'll unlock it. you might have some good story to tell on the way back :)

let's keep the dyno discussion in the other thread though.

ehhh, on 2nd thought, i'll unlock it. you might have some good story to tell on the way back :)

let's keep the dyno discussion in the other thread though.

Thanks.

you might have some good story to tell on the way back :)

I hope he doesn't...

The car rangreat to Denver andback, smooth, comfortable, and not too loud. Now to get cruise figured out... :evil:

you might have some good story to tell on the way back :)

I hope he doesn't...

The car rangreat to Denver andback, smooth, comfortable, and not too loud. Now to get cruise figured out... :evil:

Yup car drove awesome, ohh and altitude blows. :lol:

Leave Thursday morning sometime, everything is going smoothly.

Ohh, and the title was transferred to me. So it's official!

And I checked the weather for the drive, it's supposed to be sunny the whole way!

Guest TurboSedan

I hope he doesn't...

i was thinking more along the lines of getting into an interstate race with a Z28 or something, not like having a problem with the car or something. that sure would suck! have a safe trip Tony :)

have a safe trip......it looks like a very very nice car, even though it didn't dyno as "advertised"....I would have renegotiated the sales price after the dyno run though...

BE CAREFUL on your way back and nice to meet you Tony!... 8)

Thanks it was nice meeting you Kenney, and seeing you on the road today! Your TSTE is awesome!

have a safe trip......it looks like a very very nice car, even though it didn't dyno as "advertised"....I would have renegotiated the sales price after the dyno run though...

That was never part of the contract so no biggie. Hopefully after some tuning and cam timing the car will put down alot higher :wink:

Well, Aaron got the intake arm on and the car is all done! I should be leaving sometime tommorow morning around 6 am :shock: , which blows but I have a long trip.

Thanks for all the support and we got some sweet pics today! Aaron will post them later.

I told him over the phone nomatter what it runs on the dyno, the price is set. The dyno is purely informational.

Yah a highway race would rock, I think it could handle a 305hp LS1 ont he highway through 3rd and 4th, but I've never had the chance to do it. I've been looking high and low for a 305hp LS1 to race on video, but I can't find one for the life of me.