• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5speedz34

• sl3196

• z34_nut

• GP1138

Cali eh? If I get all my stuff done, I might be up for that. That means cancelling the trip to NH.

well then you wouldn't be able to see my g/f (for a lil while anyway) :lol:

I dunno. Its up to you guys.

You should pass through MN with them heads josh owes me and show me Aarons dream machine.

DAHAHAHA

SHIT!!!!!

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&1a=&1c=San%20Francisco&1s=CA&1z=&1y=&2ex=1&src=maps&ct=NA&2a=54499%20Algonquin%20Dr&2c=Shelby%20Township&2s=MI&2z=48315%2d1107&2y=US&2pn=&2l=7rdiLCbWBYo%3d&2g=kTEQed1fdlA%3d&2v=ADDRESS&2pl=

Total Est. Time: 36 hours, 14 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2422.55 miles

Cali eh? If I get all my stuff done, I might be up for that. That means cancelling the trip to NH.

Bull, I talked to her allready. She can't wait for you to move, she's coming to Ohio for a bit.

Bull, I talked to her allready. She can't wait for you to move, she's coming to Ohio for a bit.

well mabey you can provide her with a little girl on girl action.

well mabey you can provide her with a little girl on girl action.

I'm game!

if your are heading throug lincoln, Ne. Give me a shout and we can meet up for a minute or two.

PM me if you are and i'll pm you my cell #.

AWeb80, You got a PM.

Ok, so I leave Saturday the 14th for the trip. Flight takes off @ 7 am, I go to Chicago have a hour lay-over and then I leave and get into Denver 10:30 am MTN time.

I'm reserving hotels tommorow sometime, and I had AAA plan out my route. Today my uncle mentioned somekind of roadside kit just in case something happens to me.

You guys have any other suggestions?

Ohh and Aaron got the new lower intake on today!

Bring one of those small portable air pumps that plug into your cig lighter. I've found that to be usefull every-time I've gone on the road.

Rain-x window cleaner (with the included cloth). Much better cleaner then those at the pump, dirt in the water cleaners. It sprays on and foams, then you wipe it off with the included rag.

1 quart of oil...

1 quart of P/S fluid

1 quart of clutch fluid

mabey some tire slime? (its worked for me, regardless of what people have heard about it)

hrm...If you have a portable tool kit, then bring it obviously. Just don't pack it on your carry on. For all the other stuff, I would just buy it out in CO.

As for the tools, I have a cresent kit (110 piece) I briung with me when i go on long trips. Has just about every tool, and I have used only that kit to take my car apart for several differnt things. Very usefull.

guys have any other suggestions?

Lots of coins for the Chicago Area tollways.

Get some snacks n such.

On the way back there will be a BIG truck stop in eastern IA. I-80 something. be sure to fill up there, becuase gas get's more expensive after that. lol I learned the hard way.

Good luck on your trip!!!

In 12 hours I'll be flying into Denver! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well, I'm washing my clothes and it still hasn't set in that I'm leaving tommorow! The anxiety is killing me.

I just want to thank you guys alot, your like a second family to me! I promise to take pics, and everything and to keep in touch on the way back!

Thanks alot

Tony

Do you have a cell phone? I'm sure some of us would call when you're on the road just to keep you company for 15 minutes or so! :lol:

Yeah, I do, lol it's always on me.

I brought a shit load of CD's for the way back I'll post some more when I get in to Colorado Springs tommorow!

Have fun! Give aaron a kick in the nuts for me. :lol:

Will do! :wink:

Well, its 3:25 EST, and I have to leave for the airport at 5:00 AM. :bash:

Shit.

Well, you said you have a cell phone, but you never gave the number. :bash: And now you're gone! :lol:

Let's hijack his thread while he's gone!!!

:joke:

Should be dynoing by now...

Talking to him on the phone right now, they are dynoing the car tomorrow. They were in the red car in Colorado Springs.