Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

I dont know if it has been posted, I'm really to lazy to read all of it, but in the shield, the female cop drove a purple 40th ann. edition that gets hit with a bunch of paint. In one episode they someone wrecks a 2nd gen silver GP

I dont know if it has been posted, I'm really to lazy to read all of it, but in the shield, the female cop drove a purple 40th ann. edition that gets hit with a bunch of paint. In one episode they someone wrecks a 2nd gen silver GP

lol stevegasm posted that in.....the last page lol

sonuvabitch...lol, well I'll try to find some more

sonuvabitch...lol, well I'll try to find some more

No that wasn't from The Shield, it was from 24 :lol:

• 1 year later...

I don't have a screenshot, but in the office, the episode where Phyllis gets married, when the crazy uncle escapes there is a white cutty vert that drives by

What about TV?

Wrecked 1995-97 Cutlass Sedan in "rescue Me"

The dad drove a 1990-93 Regal sedan with the check engine light always on in "Family Plots"

An episode of "Roller Girls" had my old 1992 Cutlass 'vert

Thieves take a Jeep and a Mercedes over a black 1992-93 3.1 Cutlass 'vert on "It Takes A Thief"

And this from "Frozen Impact"

991.jpg

Tell me what is wrong here? (besides it being annihilated.)

I'm not a huge knowledge base for Cuttys.

My guess is the wheels. >.> I would think they would have something nicer for the 'verts, but I really don't know lol.

It looks like it's a normal red cutty, its just the pic because everything looks darker.

It says 1995 on the windsheild, yet the doors show seat belts making it a 1992-94. I don't see any door badges and those were optional in 1994 only so it's a 1994. :D

It says 1995 on the windsheild, yet the doors show seat belts making it a 1992-94. I don't see any door badges and those were optional in 1994 only so it's a 1994. :D

Thanks!

Now I can sleep tonight. :)