Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

tons of white regal 4 dr cop cars and a couple regal 4dr detective cars. the cop cars actually had rims too

I would hope so or they would be rolling on the rotors...:mrgreen:

I have a hyundai, commercial on my computer that I should dig up. It starts off by a bunch of Cops chasing a beat up 1st gen regal sedan, then swarming around the hyundai just to look at it, and the guy in the regal gets away.

wow, just watched striking distance. assloads of W's in there (albeit all only for split seconds). youd think they paid them like matrix reloaded with all the gms in there. movie was in 93

1: opening scene/chase teal prix se then a grey lumi

2: silver regal 4dr detective car at 2nd murder scene

3: (as mentioned previously http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=35029.0 in the end chase) tons of white regal 4 dr cop cars and a couple regal 4dr detective cars. the cop cars actually had rims too

Yeah I had mentioned that while back, thats the movie with Bruce Willis aint it?

bruce willis, sara jessica parker (looks SO much younger :eek:), and a few others like the dad from fraiser

I need to watch it again. is that the movie where they play "little red riding hood" and show an RC cop car driving around? I last saw it before I knew who Bruce Willis was!!!!!

• 4 months later...

The Glass Shield(1994) - Red Cutlass convertible with black interior about 5-6mins into the movie gets pulled over for speeding. The "rookie" cop doesn't write her a ticket, so she gets pulled over again by his partner and ticketed. The car looks awesome! :mrgreen:

They use 1.5gen Luminas twice in "Tim and Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job".. once in the "Married News Team" segment with Steve Brule, and once in the ad for the Tulley Targus.

Hellboy 2 - In the scene where he fights an Elemental I recall seeing a Lumina, a Monte Carlo (1.5gens) and I'm pretty sure a Grand Prix (2nd Gen) as well.

• 1 month later...

it might have been said already but in bad boys 2 in the big freeway chase there is a blue gp you see a few times. there might be more but that one is easily noticed.

and also in the matrix with the freeway i think i say a W but unsure

now, I faintly recall this but I am not sure if I am correct.

In resident evil extinction, shortly after the bird attack scene I believe there is a gen 1.5 lumina wedged into the ground, as you can see the rear of the car sticking up in the background.

not sure if anyone mentioned this or if im correct but i remember getting excited in the theatre because i thought i saw a lumina in the movie. :lol:

hey check this out, was looking around and found this:

335.jpg

Movie - Happy Endings 2005

539.jpg

TV Movie - Vanished 2006-2008

196.jpg

lumina010614xy0.jpg

lumina002435am8.jpg

Movie- Mr Woodcock - 2007

541.jpg

Tv Show - 24 episode 5.08

Possibly the same car, all with tan interior, hub caps, no white walls, and tan exterior.

SWEET!