Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

http://www.imcdb.org/

^^That site rocks.

886.jpg

^^Lumina from "Serial Mom." That movie was hilarious. The poor kid's mom kills everybody! :lol:

910.jpg

^^How would you like to see THAT in your rearview mirror?! :biggrin: From "Knight Rider 2000."

513.jpg

^^GP from "Man of the House."

OFF TOPIC, but here's a Grand Am being cool. :lol:

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_3588-Pontiac-Grand-Am-1999.html

910.jpg

^^How would you like to see THAT in your rearview mirror?! :biggrin: From "Knight Rider 2000."

My dustbuster will take that corner with NO body roll.

910.jpg

cause it has cutlass 5-stars right...lOL

910.jpg

:lol: You do have the coolest dustubuster I know. My grandma's has a terrible battery and will barely clean the floor at all. :willynilly: jk man. :biggrin:

I saw a red TGP or 91-93 GTP on one of those police chase type shows a few weeks ago. I believe it was on TRU(what used to be Court TV) tv. It was shown briefly from the view of a helicopter and I was glancing at the tv and doing something else, so I didn't get a good look at the headlights to see which GP it actually was. The police chase footage on that vid was from the early 90's.

There were lots of GPs on those shows...Cops were chasing a (once) nice white 1988-90 SE on one show last week...

I saw that one that t-boned another vehicle. :lol:

The show I saw the red GP on was around 5-6pm on a Thursday. It's been maybe three to four weeks since I saw it. I'm not 100% sure it was on TRU tv.

Right now on truTV, a guy car jacked a Lumina APV...A 3.1 APV at that. LOL!

If he was in my Silhouette, he wouldn't have lost control. LOL!

that the one where he drives off with the driver gets caught in the seatbelt while bailing out during the carjacking?

there was the cops episode with a light blue gen 1 lumina where they stopped the guy for having cracked taillights and found something in the passenger door cubby, he said the rear had been hit by a school bus.

there was a chase on wildest police chases with a light blue 2 door regal (iirc) driving a highway into the mountains in california. I think it got stop sticked, and he kept going, lost the right front tire, then rim, and grinds the A arm on the pavement until the balljoint is gone. The strut and spindle collapse into the rea of the wheel well opening and stop moving with the axle jambed (thats right he was driving one wheel wonder style)... until it finally snaps off. iirc, the car caught fire and burned. It was his sisters.

that the one where he drives off with the driver gets caught in the seatbelt while bailing out during the carjacking?

Yeah...

What about the one where the cop pushes a Regal sedan into a fuel pump after a chase and it catches fire...LOL!

There was another where during an arrest in an undercover drug sting, the dealer was in a Grand Prix LE coupe and when the cop came up to the door, he's hunting all over for the handle and finally grabs the inside handle to get the dealer out. LOL!

I saw a red TGP or 91-93 GTP on one of those police chase type shows a few weeks ago. I believe it was on TRU(what used to be Court TV) tv. It was shown briefly from the view of a helicopter and I was glancing at the tv and doing something else, so I didn't get a good look at the headlights to see which GP it actually was. The police chase footage on that vid was from the early 90's.

Someone should find that and record it

there was the cops episode with a light blue gen 1 lumina where they stopped the guy for having cracked taillights and found something in the passenger door cubby, he said the rear had been hit by a school bus.

there was a chase on wildest police chases with a light blue 2 door regal (iirc) driving a highway into the mountains in california. I think it got stop sticked, and he kept going, lost the right front tire, then rim, and grinds the A arm on the pavement until the balljoint is gone. The strut and spindle collapse into the rea of the wheel well opening and stop moving with the axle jambed (thats right he was driving one wheel wonder style)... until it finally snaps off. iirc, the car caught fire and burned. It was his sisters.

I think that was a blue Cutlass

910.jpg

:lol: You do have the coolest dustubuster I know. My grandma's has a terrible battery and will barely clean the floor at all. :willynilly: jk man. :biggrin:

lol i wanna see one in person

Someone should find that and record it

The TGP was turning at an intersection if I remember correctly. The car running from the cops was one of those old boxy Crown Vic's or Grand Marquis'.

truTV, right now on COPS, a blue base Lumina coupe got pulled over for a broken taillight...

is it the same one I mentioned? drugs in the passenger door cubby and the drivers blames the taillights on a school bus?

wow, just watched striking distance. assloads of W's in there (albeit all only for split seconds). youd think they paid them like matrix reloaded with all the gms in there. movie was in 93

1: opening scene/chase teal prix se then a grey lumi

2: silver regal 4dr detective car at 2nd murder scene

3: (as mentioned previously http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=35029.0 in the end chase) tons of white regal 4 dr cop cars and a couple regal 4dr detective cars. the cop cars actually had rims too