Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

• 3 weeks later...

So Carri happens to watch the abomination of television that is "Charmed". Well it so happened that the "Charmed Ones" went back in time in this episode... to 1994! A mint '94 4-door light blue Lumina base got TOTALLY wasted, rolled, etc.

• 8 months later...

sorry to rehash a uber-old thread but the wife was watching some dance flick called "Step-up" Main characters best friend drives a black early 90's Z34. Sure doesnt sound like one. But it is. Thought i'd share

watched "Just Friends" over the weekend

saw the Fusion Orange 05 GP and a dark blue Lumina Euro taxi cab!

One of the funniest parts:

this is a PONTIAC GRAND PRIX! :lol:

I was watching some MTV "Real Life" show last night, on fat people losing weight. The girl who the episode featured drove a black 90/91 GP 4 door. I thought it was an STE at first, but there was no BYP

I already said this two pages back, you ninnys!

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php/topic,2282.105.html

that was a good movie from what i remember. all because they beat the living hell out of that GTP. I still remember the line when they first "introduced" the gtp in the movie. "i had to put my vette in the shop, so they gave me this rent'a'car crap!" thats all i remember

I already said this two pages back, you ninnys!

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php/topic,2282.105.html

I would be surprised if it weren't mentioned already :lol: I'll be damned if I'm gonna check 9 pages of this thread...

i was walkin Walker Texas Ranger the other day. and the other 2 Rangers(the blonde dude and the chick) were ducking behind an 88/89 base 2 door cutty that was gettin riddled with bullet holes. red/red with bench seat

wasn't there a movie like 10 years back where 2 brother steals a red Grand prix. 2 door. The One kid was named sam and is like 12 and had a little brother.

You mean "josh and sam"?

I bet im the only one who owns it ont his format haha!

Picture041.jpg

I love Laserdiscs!!! I own like 5 of them... including a sealed copy of Apollo 13 with DTS audio track... the original price sticker says $40 new. :lol:

Ive got about 100 give or take :)

I love Laserdiscs!!! I own like 5 of them... including a sealed copy of Apollo 13 with DTS audio track... the original price sticker says $40 new. :lol:

Ive got about 100 give or take :)

I had a decent player once, but lack of funds dictated I sell it. :( It was a nice one, too, could play both sides of a disc without flipping.

I had a decent player once, but lack of funds dictated I sell it. :( It was a nice one, too, could play both sides of a disc without flipping.

The players that can automatically lip the discs are pricey I have a decent sony player that plays regular cds and a a smaller video disc.