Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

Just saw a new firestone commercial that featured a VERY clean '97-'03 GP, bright red driving all over and doing a jump. When it does the jump you can clearly see the underside, looks spotless.

• 2 weeks later...

The star of one of Firestone`s new commercials is a red 2nd Gen Grand Prix over taking an Aston Martin, and was watching Expendables and during the scene with Stallone and Lee in that hotrod truck chase you can see the ass end of a silve/grey Cutlass sedan. Looks just like the one in a members signature here, CrazyK IIRC.

Can anybody find that Firestone clip on Youtube or anything? I haven't caught it on TV yet, and my phone is being dumb and not browsing very well. I've literally had almost a dozen people ask me if I've seen that commercial! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Really didn't know where else to post this. I looked at a couple of other commercial/ad threads, and this seemed to have the most recent post so yeah.

[video=youtube;q5jaPUAofB0]

Came across this commercial today by accident. 229/mo for a SE that seems over priced.

Yayyy Back from the dead for the 10th time

E40 had a tendency to put older model GMs in his videos. Doesn't do it as much since he's moved on to having people breakdancing in his videos.

[video=youtube;lSQnDOnu24Y]

There's a Regal at the beginning and end of the video. There's also a Yellow and Green Reatta around 1:05.

There was also a Cutlass Sedan in the ads for FX's limited series Fargo. It was a pretty good series BTW.

• 4 weeks later...
Really didn't know where else to post this. I looked at a couple of other commercial/ad threads, and this seemed to have the most recent post so yeah.

[video=youtube;q5jaPUAofB0]

Came across this commercial today by accident. 229/mo for a SE that seems over priced.

With it being a lease, that doesn't seem bad. Only comes out to just over $8k for the 35 months @ $229/mo. Then with the $11,344 last month payment( :lol: :lol: ) it comes in right about $20k.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that usually how a typical lease works? With the zero down payment, cheap monthly payment, that ends up with a big chunk of a last month payout where people either get financed for that amount or I've seen where dealers will "forgive" that if they get you into another lease.

Check out King Of The Game it's a low budget indie film but one whole scene uses a gpona member's 04 GP

Here is the trailer car can be seen at 1:05

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by jake91

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...