Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

• 1 year later...

In theatres a few yrs ago was a dramatic comedy about a stressed out girl who drives around frantically in a 1st gen Lumina base sedan, light blue. Anybody know that movie?

Luminas in Movies.....

990.jpg

Movie - Step Up

329.jpg

APV - Family Guy

168.jpg

Beethoven - Family has taste.

Post what youve seen W wise in the movies....

Ok, my heart started racing seeing this because I have that EXACT Z in my driveway and my first car was that EXACT Euro, same colors. If I watch Beethoven or Step Up w/ my g/f, she will also think I'm nuts when I jump out of my seat!

ALSO, on COPS in Pitt or Philly, PA, was the same damn Euro sedan, same color, with a system and tints. Outran the Crown Vic down one street, but the cops caught up when he turned. Looked NICE.

House of Wax - silver 1st gen Lumina sedan parked on the street, can be seen multiple times. Must've been a "victim's" car. I, of course, was very excited when I saw it.

My driver's ed instructional videos (this was Jan. 2005) were chock full of 1st gens. Lots of Luminas, including slow mo impact scenes. I noticed they would show a Lumina, but when they showed the foot pedals, it was NOT a Lumina and I informed people of this disrespect.

there is a commercial out right now i think it is for like castrol or something but they are driving a monte carlo and change is shooting out from the vents at them.

I have seen that

there is a commercial out right now i think it is for like castrol or something but they are driving a monte carlo and change is shooting out from the vents at them.

I have seen that

Same!

I have seen that

It's a Z34 too

In the 1997 remake of Vanishing Point there are 1st gen W-body Luminas as some of the police cars...

I watched that movie the other night!! I hadn't seen it in a long time, forgot how many Luminas were in there :lol: all 90 base's I think.

• 3 years later...

That's the new one with Mark Wahlberg isn't it? I was watching a movie on the FX Movie channel we have, and that was a preview for it. I paused it at the interior scene to see how many miles it had on it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...