Stealth

my brakes have been pulsating when braking at high speeds for liek 2 years, the rears were totaly replaced liek 2 years ago and the front about 3 I guess, today I decided to buy new front rotors it cost 75$ cdn for the front cause I figured it was the front, It took me a while seeing as how Ive never done it before. and theres absolutly no difference, I just tried it normal and a high speed test, I went 150 kmh as soon as you touch the brakes the whole car shaks violently :x fuckin car its falling apart and I just wanted to fix the pulsations butt it has to be the back brakes :x 75$ wasted :roll:

yeah they might never have been GOOD rear calipers.

since your cutlass is an auto you could convert to the newer rear brakes without to much trouble you just wouldn't have a parking brake :?

unless you use a different parking brake setup pm me if you want the details :wink:

the parkign breake doesnt work anyway :lol: opver a year ago I pumped it really hard cause I was on a hill and when I pulled the lever it wouldnt turn go off so I pulled it really ahrd and I heard a loud bang and when I satrted drving the rear brakes were sticking, and it hasnt worked since :roll:

There's the problem..your brakes are most likely still stuck..and the rear calipers are probably warped to shit!

I'd replace them and the calipers and the brake pads as well!

- Jeff L.

There's the problem..your brakes are most likely still stuck..and the rear calipers are probably warped to shit!

I'd replace them and the calipers and the brake pads as well!

- Jeff L.

:withstupid: he just beat me to the answer because i was eating dinner :dammit: