Woah, Thaats Actually possible?!?!?

streetdreams

I hate the L67 guys cause I can't afford the swap myself! :bawl:

You've got a TSTE!!!!

I've got a TSTE and a Turbo Lumina and I'd still trade both of them for a L67 GTP/GS/SSEi/LSS/Rivera.

Shawn

I'll sell ya my riviera... its still in sort of one peice. Just gotta put the right rear wheel back on... and the whole suspention on the back too...Yeah, You get the idea. Its would be a wicked project!

The thing is, with the proper tuning a 3.4 DOHC could whomp on a L67, but it costs too much to do it. The L67 makes good power and is easy to upgrade. Thus why its most peoples powerplant of choice.

I still believe with the 3.4s free revving, its a for fun engine to drive however. Nothing like screaming down the highway shifting at 7000.

it is for FWD GM cars, name one person with a FWD GM that would swap in a 3.4 DOHC over a 3800 SC ?? hey b sore its okay but it is what it is.

Aaron, EurosportZ34, and myself are among a few.

But, I'm definately not dogging the L67. It's a pretty cool motor as well. I just really like how the LQ1 acts and performs.

it is for FWD GM cars, name one person with a FWD GM that would swap in a 3.4 DOHC over a 3800 SC ?? hey b sore its okay but it is what it is.

Aaron, EurosportZ34, and myself are among a few.

But, I'm definately not dogging the L67. It's a pretty cool motor as well. I just really like how the LQ1 acts and performs.

put me on that list, an LQ1 only makes 40 less horse with .4 less liters and without a supercharger. The LQ1 shifts at WOT in its powerband, has the BOLT ON option for a 5 speed, revs higher/faster, gets better mpg highway and easyer to get replacement parts for. The L67 is supposed 2 be all mighty, yet has poor flowing heads and something about random engine fires :shock: :lol: