• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aaron

• GP1138

• 5speedz34

• TGPilot

Guest TurboSedan
He won't be at dyno day, or his car won't run on it for some reason. All so the legend can live on.

if that were the case and i were Tony, i'd be pissed.

Hey Aaron long time no talk.

I'm thinking the AX3300 is a little big for what you are trying to do. These blowers are used on big block engines in boats. Whipple doesn't even use a AX3300 blower on LS1 Trucks with thier kits. Aussies use them on low CC ls1s and they work quite nicely. I'd think you be better sticking with a AX2300, and work on a sweet intercooler. Also 1 7/8 Primary headers are way to big also, i dont think you'll be pushing quite that much air, but i guess planning for the future is always good.

Hit me up on AIM sometime

No offense, but I kinda know what I'm doing.

The Whipple 3300AX is a massive blower, no doubt. It is way oversized on the 3.4. But with superchargers, oversize doesn't hurt, in fact it helps. The 3300 requires a tad less power to turn, os slightly more efficient, but the biggest thing is even with a 5*C higher inlet, its discharge is nearly 20*C cooler than the 2300. So the only drawbacks to the 3300 are price, and physical size. A 2300 is actually undersized, as the 3.4's boost line totally goes to the right side of the blowers adiabatic efficiency peak. In fact, the 3.8 is even slightly off, but for a 3.8, the 2300 is perfect, but the 3.4 DOHC requires a bigger blower than the 3.8.

And 1 7/8" primaries are not too big for a 450hp, 7000rpm blown DOHC. In fact, they might be ont he small side. Contrary to what TOG lieks to think, blown engines need big headers. You have so much more ehxaust to get out. All N/A, I will be using 1 3/4" primaries now, btu this is also at 8000rpm.

"""No offense, but I kinda know what I'm doing. """" BAHAHAHHAHA YOU STUPID LITTLE IMMATURE KIDDY!... dyno day for 260 whp tho im waiting LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if you really knew what you were doing you would never have never gone with the 3.4 but i guess you want to be "different" right? lol, you poor little kiddy.

you will learn that dreams usually stay dreams, especially a 260 whp 3.4, let alone a 450 hp 3.4. Bahahhahahahaha

Badonkadonk. and sence every time i post on aarons threads about theses 3.4's im obligated to post the following

3.4 = teh ghey

3.1 = roxorz my soxorz!!!

Bahhahahahahahahhaha

maybe he can get it for cheaper then? I'm not saying the car's gonna fuck up, I just think there will be an excuse why it won't go on the dyno. Or we'll just hear a butt load of reasons why it DIDNT run what he claims, like:

-altitude :lol:

-ecm not tuned for the new plenum

-headers wet

-long drive

-crescent moon

-bad weather, etc :lol:

maybe he can get it for cheaper then? I'm not saying the car's gonna fuck up, I just think there will be an excuse why it won't go on the dyno. Or we'll just hear a butt load of reasons why it DIDNT run what he claims, like:

-headers wet

-long drive

he wont have to bother with excuses, remember he knows what he is doing!!! he wont be there, no dyno day for him.

And if he DOES go, and proves me wrong, ohh that car is NEVER going to tutch that dyno. do you know why, because if it does he knows he will never hear the end of this, and probably curse all of us out and then get banned for life from w-body, then start the same shit at another forum. Heads up clupgp, and 60V6, oh wait a min, your allready banned from 60 degree !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

-headers wet

-long drive

-crescent moon

:lol::lol2:

ADJ4ALT!

So hes planning on running May 15th eh?? This outta be good.

Need VIDEOS!

I'm still wainting to see if Cindy's baby is really Bob's and if Susan with her broken leg will ever make it out of that well...

/turns channel...

-headers wet

-long drive

-crescent moon

They have to put it on the dyno for Tony. The car needs to be tuned, and ben is doing it for him. From what I understand, they have no choice. If there was going to be a reason TONY didn't make it to the dyno, it would prolly be because of a rod through the block, or they blow up that stock 284. He needs the car tuned in order to make it back to MI.

Ok, sorry I have been so busy the past few days.

The only reason we weren't going to go was problems with getting the 96+ Intakes to work and fab. everything up for it.

Well, Aaron got them on tonight, and he's still tinkering with the car. So for now we will be at the Dyno on the 15th. Either way the car has to be dyno'ed before I leave, so I can see the #'s its putting down and for the A/F ratio.

On the way home I'm stopping at Ben's place in Indiana to get it tuned.

Looking at the mods he's hoping 20-30 whp. Who knows? :wink:

All kidding and derisiveness aside, I really hope this project comes together nicely, and I ENVY you for getting to drive such a fun car cross-country!! :bash: :bash: :bash:

Have fun!!!

Well, because the car isn't tuned I'll have to stay off the throttle.

I have a shit load riding on this, so needless to say I pray and hope this all works out!

Guest TurboSedan

stay off the throttle....on the dyno?

good luck with the car man hopefully tomarrow yields some good results :thumbsup:

stay off the throttle....on the dyno?

good luck with the car man hopefully tomarrow yields some good results :thumbsup:

+

And there's the loophole :wink: no offense Tony, I hope you have good luck with it! I just hope you keep much more level headed with the car.

I should be there to witness this historic event!

What I am looking forward to is my 4cyl turbo Fiero slapping an Aaron's Special 3.4 SC and/or Turbo setup Fiero all over the strip!!

Once my check from my Dallas job comes in I will be searching for a 1987 Fiero GT. I already have the 2.0L that will be going in it and need to run the rest of the bench numbers before we pick a turbo for it... :wink: 8)

JOHN!! THE GAGE IS PERFECT!!! but you need to change your excuses meter to bad 3rd gear synchros! He always said that third gear was the bad gear and why he dropped back when I raced the first time with my DSM! :lol: 8)

Honestly ... you guys are horrible.

If the guy does this and it works ... fine. If it produces results then I expect alot of ass kissing to a member who got banned (yes I understand the actual reason why he was banned).

Jeez. I havent done anything to MY car and it just requires maintenance.