ismellrealbad

Woohoo! This is what boredom will do to you. The guy at the gas station wit hthe dead GP FINALLY said i could take the wheel off it as long as i exchange it for mine. So later on tonight i decide to take mine off, despite my puller problems....well problem no more! After searching around i found teh CORRECT puller, an H shaped bar, and teh correct studs too. holy fucking shit, the jackpot!!! Of course i had to take pictures to celebrate this achievement in for once doing something the EASY way.

For anyone that actually hasnt seen the wheel off

wheeloff.jpg

A closeup of it. This is what CLEAN turn signal switch contacts should look like. Yours greasy and black? Fuck it just see if u can get a new one. Yea the steering post is all fucked up. thank my other futile attempts

closeoff.jpg

The 2 ratchets, 3 sockets, allens, and the good puller i used

tools.jpg

The other puller. Yea, "china", ill ship ur fuckin ass right back to china

badpuller.jpg

Guest RedCutlassSL

whats wrong with China? its a beautiful country, with a very interesting culture. there is too much racism on this board, whether its joking or serious, i still don't like it

whats wrong with China? its a beautiful country, with a very interesting culture. there is too much racism on this board, whether its joking or serious, i still don't like it

Dude...I don't think it is racist to say every tool or auto part that comes from China is extremely low on the quality scale! Every tool I have ever bought that says China or Taiwan on it has broken much sooner than it should have. Every part I have put on my car that was made in China has failed much sooner than it should. Of course you get what you pay for...but nothing racist in saying that most product from China is total SHIT!

I'm Chinese, both of my parents moved here from Taiwan.

Honestly, I don't take offense to it nor do I see it as racism.

It's common knowledge that labor in China is VERY cheap and the workers are underpaid, quality is often rather low. This has been improving since the gov't in China is very interested in trade, but many products from China are still low quality crap. It's of no fault of the Chinese people, but the wealthy businesses that look for the cheapest labor and cheapest materials possible.