Any good J-body sites?

88Intl

Have tried to register with http://www.j-body.org/ several times, no reply even after filling out an extensive questionnaire. Any other good sites?

I have a '93 Cavalier 2.2 and have the intake, injectors, fuel pressure regulator apart. Was leaking fuel at one of the injectors, having them cleaned and flow rate tested now. Cleaning everything and replacing gaskets while its all apart.

I tried registering on there about a month and a half ago and I never got a reply. So who knows what their problem is. All I wanted to do was reply to a post that someone made that included those pics of that gold fiero I spotted here in town a long while back.

Hey j-body owners with the 2.2 about a month after my buddy bought his brand new ( at the time) 2001 sunfire with the 2.2 we riped the motor down enough to advance the cam timing one tooth which is about 15 degrees. hes had it that way for over a year with no problem and just adavance the cam timing made the thing from a slow ass car to a decent speed car and its eats alot of rice other upgrades are 1/2 throttle body spacer cold air intake adjustible fuel pressure regulater mobile 1 synthetic and other simple goodies. if you feel like rippen down the side of the motor it made a world of a difference.