New tires for my Cutlass

dsgrntld187

Yeah yeah, big deal right? Well it is to me. These tires COMPLETELY changed the ride of my car. It was the old tires and how they were balanced that caused the brake pedal to pulsate because there is NO pulsation left in the pedal. The tires are Cooper Lifeliner Touring STE V-rate, size 215/60/16s *yeah kept her stock for now*. Ran 397.49 out the door with the road hazard in case of a blowout. I've already noticed a difference, way better than driving with 2 Goodyear Eagle GA, 1 Goodyear American Eagle, and 1 No name brand tire.

476430_102_full.jpg

476430_103_full.jpg

When I get my Z, I'm getting Goodyear Assurance Triple Treads on it. The guy down at KanRock has a Z34 with 18s and told me they grip way better than the lowpros he had on it.

i had Cooper Lifeliner II Classic, and they SUCKED. my grandfather had one blow out, and i had one blow out, and i was just driving along, didn't hit a pothole or nothing. they didn't hold air worth a damn either, and i had another develop a huge sidewall buldge, yet i never rubbed against a curb or anything.

to summarize, Cooper tires = shit

no way i would have paid $400 for Cooper tires. i wouldn't have paid the shit out of my ass for Cooper tires. i'd rather have my no-name Mastercraft tires.

my car had 2 coopers on it when i bought it, and 2 eagle GAs, both were good tires, i drove the piss outa the coopers, never a problem with them, one of the eagles sucombed to a nail or 3, and i smacked a curb with one on the coopers, it didn't really matter, at that point they were bald as hell.

when I bought one of my Probe GTs it had new coopers on it....when it rained, it felt like I was driving on a hockey rink.....I replaced them after the first couple thousand miles I drove on them....