Aftermarket Fogs

runt

Just an update on mine: Blew one out when my car bottomed out turning out of the gas station. Do they make replacement bulbs?
I guess that answers my question about how durable the BlazerTech's are :lol: .

Wally World should stock H2's as well...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• Brian P

• dsgrntld187

• GutlessSupreme

Well, they've been very durable to me. I've had them in since August, and I frequently hit bumps that make the tires come off the ground (and the occasionaly train road track jump :lol: ), so it was only time before I shook the shit out of them.

crackedfog.jpg

Sorry about the crappy quality.. I took it with my camera phone. This musta been what was hitting when I heard the scraping noise (turning left on a steep hill with a bump at the bottom, right side light went out, makes sense to me)

since we are on the subject of bulbs now...does anyone know if they make H2 bulbs with a bright white or bluish tint!?... :? ...i wanna make my fogs a lil bluer to match my silverstars...

I found out last night that I didn't burn the bulb out. I just fucked around with the wires and whatnot and its back to normal. Still pisses me off that the lense is cracked, but I'll deal. H2 bulbs, what are those?

yeah...i've never seen em in blue either...i should prolly check ebay though... :? ...well, if anyone happens to see any blue h2 bulbs or knows where i can get some, let me know... :wink:

anyone have any experience with cyberwhite brand lights, or any other store bought models? I'm looking to get some fogs real soon, just looking for suggestions.

anyone have any experience with cyberwhite brand lights, or any other store bought models? I'm looking to get some fogs real soon, just looking for suggestions.

i've never used cyberwhite...but i bought some foglight bulbs from eurodesigns when i still had the factory fogs...and they were supposed to be blue and really bright...well...they SUCK ASS...they're whiter than stock...but, DEFFINATLY not blue @ all... :roll: ...Sylvania Silverstars are the best bulbs i've found...they are bright white with a slightly bluish tint...those are what i have in my headlights...

• 3 weeks later...

Be patient and keep looking, they'll show eventually.

I love mine, I pointed them a little lower now I don't get flashed!

I have to take another pic with them on and stick it on my cardomain web page.

My Blazertechs need to be rewired. The heat shrink on the driver side leaked and the wonderful salt from Michigan roads corroded the wire and it broke. God, I love Michigan.