Cartracer

i know there has been a lot of questions like this but i have never seen one for my situation. I just have a pioneer DEH-P2600 and Infinity 5 1/4 front and 6x9 rear speakers. The 6x9 put out pretty good base for just having 50 watts to them but i was wondering how much an amp would help if i hooked one up. I was also wondering if you guys have any sugestions of what brand and kind of amp to hook up just to the 6x9. They are rated at 330 watts and 110 rms and my deck gives out 22 rms/50x4. thx for any advice.

IMO you are better off getting a 4-channel amp and make all four interior speakers sound better. an amp will improve sound clarity, max volume, and yes bass. but yet again IMO its bad to try to get bass from your interior speakers, they werent designed for it. i always set mine up to only receive mid and high range notes. i rely solely on my subs for bass. the top of the line amp i think is phoenix gold, but im sure you dont wanna fork over that kinda cash. some good bang for your buck amps are MTX, Kenwood , and Alpine. they are available at most every electronics store.