Rear brake caliper piston ?

Lumina_z34

Im just getting my lumina ready to sell today so I went out to put on new rear breaks I got the drive side done without any problems and now on the PASS. side the piston wont go back it it just keeps turning. anyone have any ideas :?:

Not to ask stupid questions or imply your dumb or anything, but are you turning the piston in the right direction? If so try applying a C-Clamp to it while turning, some times they just need help.

If you don't want to buy a new caliper just take the old one apart and repack it using some caliper grease that should help to some extent, or at least untill you get enough money to buy a new one. Its a PIA to get the piston back in once its out, but it will save you $80.

Not to ask stupid questions or imply your dumb or anything, but are you turning the piston in the right direction? If so try applying a C-Clamp to it while turning, some times they just need help.

I did get it back in it i had to use a c-clamp with a lot of pressure and yes i was turning it in the right direction .