Got new rims and tires for my 93 Grand Prix Today, pics.....

fierofanatic

Well I don't have pictures of the actual rims and tires on my car, but I have older pictures of my Grand Prix, and Pictures of the rims. Paid $1100 for the rims and Good Year Eagles. MB Motoring 747, the chrome painted ones as seen here (Thought they were real chrome when I bought them, only found out they're painted after looking on the web, oh well) :

7a_1.JPG

(Image pulled from a ebay motors ad)

431202_39_full.jpg

(picture of my grand prix at the end of winter)

I got a good deal on the rims, which are normally $160 a wheel, I got the tires and wheels at a average of $137.50 a piece, Discount Tire. What do you guys think?

Bling! 8)

Just switch to your stockers when winter comes around.

:withstupid: this is why i like living in texas i don't have to go to work on days when it gets snowy and icy :lol:

this is why i like living in texas i don't have to go to work on days when it gets snowy and icy :lol:
Seriously? Don't you Texans know how to deal with snow? Sheesh. I bet you'll wear 6 thick coats when the temp drops to 50* (that's 50 above) :lol: :lol: . Take a visit up to these parts in the dead of winter. It'll make a man out of ya in a hurry!!! :lol: :lol:

:joke: Just playin, man! If I could find somewhere warmer than Minneapolis that had the same bustling economy and amount of jobs available, not to mention cheap housing and relatively low crime, then I'd probably move outta this frozen tundra. Too many factors keeping me here, though...

are you sure that they didn't say "chrome plated" ???? I have never heard of chrome painted......anyway they look pretty decent in the pic, but I would have to see them on to get a final decision.....bring it to the meet in Holland this Saturday so we can take some pics and post them for ya....

The pictures don't do the car justice, you'd need to see it in person.

Jeremy, want some fiero stuff? I'll give you a crack at the stuff seeing I don't have any other interest on the fiero forums (1985FieroGT.) You just need a day and a flat bed trailer and big truck. 3 fiero's, and all my parts, $600 obo. 1 car is ok shape on the frame, body/interior needs work, needs new motor, 2nd fiero is wrecked and is good for parts, has a good running duke that I was pulling to put into #1, and #3 is a 98% rust free frame, which I have pretty much all the parts to put back together with the parts from the wrecked one, and all my other parts lying about.

The pictures don't do the car justice, you'd need to see it in person.

Jeremy, want some fiero stuff? I'll give you a crack at the stuff seeing I don't have any other interest on the fiero forums (1985FieroGT.) You just need a day and a flat bed trailer and big truck. 3 fiero's, and all my parts, $600 obo. 1 car is ok shape on the frame, body/interior needs work, needs new motor, 2nd fiero is wrecked and is good for parts, has a good running duke that I was pulling to put into #1, and #3 is a 98% rust free frame, which I have pretty much all the parts to put back together with the parts from the wrecked one, and all my other parts lying about.

I would seriously consider it if I had anywhere to put the stuff, but I live in a neighborhood in which it wouldn't fly very well.

The tire size is a 225 width and a 55 height. Actually going that size keeps the speedometer true, smaller mighta been nicer, but I couldn't afford it either.