The rims.. Are on the Steve Mobile.. *Pics!:)*

Dirty Rockstar

I wanted the front fixed first too, but things didnt jive the way I wanted them to.. Also, 3 of my Euro rims are/were bent.. I NEEDED wheels n tires yesterday when I bought these babies..

boy steve, with all your new parts waiting installation, your cars gonna be kickin some major ass when its done!!! i cant wait to see some pics!

Heres the story.. Truncated, lol.. For Mike..

I was out gettin socks from Target.. It was abot 7:30-8 PM.. I cam in, and turned into an aisle to find a parking spot.. I turned to the next one, moving toward the store.. I stuck my nose out to turn, and she was still at the cross walk over 1000 ft away.. I start to go, and before I know it, theres a buick LeSabre (92 I think) in my left side.. Going 40 through a parking lot is a bad idea right? Her excuse: The sunb was in her eyes, so she couldn't see me.. So you speed up, is that the case you bitch? Her car was totaled, I got to drive home.. Hence the markings all over that denote my Lumina as the Buick Killer.. lol.. Gonna have a decal made of tat one.. muah.. I hope this helps out in figuring out what the hell happened tro my baby.. :?

What I found when I pulled the left rear rim off.. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed.. Doin brakes this weekend..

If you think that rotor is bad you obviously haven't seen mine. I need new rotors SOOO bad. I have them, but I just can't put them on. I have tried NUMEROUS times to put new rotors on, but it hasn't really worked out, I just can't get the old ones off. I'm actually going to try for the 4th time tommarrow becuase they are really bad and I really need new ones, and since I need a new caliper anyways I may as well try to get the rotor off again.

Shawn

What I found when I pulled the left rear rim off.. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed.. Doin brakes this weekend..

If you think that rotor is bad you obviously haven't seen mine. I need new rotors SOOO bad. I have them, but I just can't put them on. I have tried NUMEROUS times to put new rotors on, but it hasn't really worked out, I just can't get the old ones off. I'm actually going to try for the 4th time tommarrow becuase they are really bad and I really need new ones, and since I need a new caliper anyways I may as well try to get the rotor off again.

Shawn

I ra into the same problem.. You need to bea the fuck out of the rotor to get it off.. Mine were bonded to the hub assembly by a rust colored compund.. lol.. I got my hammer out, whacked it like a billion times per side, and threw the rotora acrosas the back yard almost striking the red roller skate! :willynilly: Good luck shawn!

Call me old fashioned but I like the Lumina wheels better on a Lumina.

Yea.. But I LOVE the 5 spke look.. And Cutty 5 spokes are pretty non-descript.. I only wish that there were more Alumininum wheel options for the 90-94 Lumina..

I prefer Hanes over Fruit of the Loom. Fruit scares me and Micheal Jordan kicks ass.

:willynilly: lol.. Hmmmm... I think I get it..

What about the 5 spoke Monte rims from 95-99? Or the 5 spoke Impala rims? Those might look good too.

I couldnt find those in decent shape/in my price range for the life of me.. If I get a set. then yea, Ill put them on, and save the Cutty 5 spokes for my 6000.. After I get the L67in that bitch, lol :willynilly:

looks like its time to put a new car on those wheels. i wouldnt sink any cash into it, the rockers and 1/4's look like theyre about the have some monster rust holes.

Thats true.. But as soon as I get the bumpers, it goes in to get painted.. I have the person lined up to paint it..The only guy I trust.. As soon as the rockers and bumpers are on, it goes in for paint.. I have too much in the car to let it go.. Dammit..!! lol!

yeah dont let the car go now, it means sooo much to you!!

Im thinking of the 95-99 MC LS/Z34 rims for my car. just gotta find a decent set