The rims.. Are on the Steve Mobile.. *Pics!:)*

Dirty Rockstar

Well, I got the tires mounted and the rims stuck on the car.. Well, because when pics are involved no one cares what everyone says, here are the pics!

274035_96_full.jpg

Old N new.. Already looks better..

274035_97_full.jpg

What I found when I pulled the left rear rim off.. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed.. Doin brakes this weekend..

274035_98_full.jpg

Kinda blurry cause I was tired.. Ill get a clearer one later on.. Man.. That is one good rim job..

LMFAO...

Let me know what you all think!

looks sweet i like the 5 spoke look

BTW if you need some cheep rotors/pads i have a set of both, hit me up on aim

LOL.. Saturday afternoon.. Im doin them up.. If anyone in my neck of the woods wants to check them out, I'll be at Lumberjack Days in Stillwater for sure tomorrow, and maybe satrurday evening.. Boo yah! It rides much better with rims that arent bent..

LOL.. GOt a fender, hood, LF door, Z34 vents, header panel, and new grille.. Waitin on my new Z bumper from CrimsonFuryZ.. lol.. Trust me.. There will be so many pics from me by the end of the summer, the Mods. will jail my ass for excessive pic posting.. lol.. Thanks for the happy comments! :P

LOL.. GOt a fender, hood, LF door, Z34 vents, header panel, and new grille.. Waitin on my new Z bumper from CrimsonFuryZ.. lol.. Trust me.. There will be so many pics from me by the end of the summer, the Mods. will jail my ass for excessive pic posting.. lol.. Thanks for the happy comments! :P

:cheers:

Damn I want those rims! They look good on it but would look so much better on mine. :lol: j/k

Damn it someone beat me to it again. :?

I've been looking for a cheap set for a long time but haven't found any. I've known of a set for a couple years but I'm not paying $150 each for factory rims, that's retarded.

Looks good but what about the center caps that you were sending to me?

Theyre sittin here in the box.. I neded them for size comparisons for Chevy caps.. I'll have em out by next week man..

Baddflash..

I know I beat ya to them.. But I have been planning a set for my Pontiac 6000 since I first saw these on a car! LOL.. I know you wanted some GP ones like I did, but you said they didnt fit your Lumina (Its in my Cardomain guestbook, lol..) But hey, you beat me to the Z34 front bumper, you sly devil :P

Also, BTW.. Brakes are done.. My rear suspension is totally fucked.. so I get to do that soon.. along w/ Dual exhaust.. :D

And what are you doing about the rear of the car Steve? :wink:

Im thinkin of just takin my scissors and cutting out some holes for the exhaust.. Cause Im too lazy to figure out the rear bumper removal..

Im thinkin of just takin my scissors and cutting out some holes for the exhaust.. Cause Im too lazy to figure out the rear bumper removal..

use a blow torch ... :D

use a blow torch ... :D

Damn fine idea!! Even EASIER than scissors! I like ease! lol

274035_98_full.jpg

Is it just me, or should he be worring more about the dents in the car than new wheels.... lol It takes balls to buy wheels for a beater. I salute you my friend.

Come on now.. My car.. Didnt always look like that.. We can thank a 40-something frigid bitch in a buick flying through a parking lot at 40 MPh.. She said "The sun was in my eyes..." Hmm.. We speed up? And IU have new parts for my car my friends.. I am just waitin on my Z34 front bumper.. I have, like I said, everything to do up my front clip, but the bumper.. needin it.. lol.. I bought all my parts first.. THEN rims.. But yea, I have the balls to put nice rims n tires on my baby while it's lookin like shit.. Actually, my brakes caught fire this afternoon.. the rear ones.. Dammit.. I think the caliper piston thing is gettin stuck on the right side.. But yea, Im likin the wheels, waitin on the bumper.. Come on CrimsonFury! lmao.. jk.. PM me if ya get a chance!

PROOF!! lol.. Wasnt always a beater!

274035_84_full.jpg

Nice_N_Shiney.JPG

Yum.JPG

YOU-eye-view.JPG

Lookin_Good.JPG

HAH.. lol.. I just love to show off pics of my baby in her glory days.. But these were taken in late winter/early spring, so it's a lil dirty :P