My Cutlass needs dropped badly! PICS

GnatGoSplat

It's almost 16yrs old and knocking on 200k miles, but it still looks beautiful in my eyes! After owning it nearly 11yrs, I still wouldn't trade it for a brand new anything. Man, it will look so good when I get the rear lowered to match the front. I didn't really want to share pics with the world till I got the rear lowered since the difference in height looks pretty ridiculous, but like a proud papa, I couldn't help it. I guess it's time to cough up $300 to send to ol' Mr. Smolen. :shock:

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

How many 28yr olds still have the same car they had in high school? :lol:

It's still got a long way to go till I'm happy, but I still love it. :D

How many 28yr olds still have the same car they had in high school? :lol:

It's still got a long way to go till I'm happy, but I still love it. :D

well, if I still had mine, it'd have about 250,000 miles on it approx. And when I turn 28 I'd estimate it'd have about 430,000. But so far I have the same type of car, does that count? :lol:

How many 28yr olds still have the same car they had in high school?

I'm 34 and still have mine. However, I won't tell you what it is since it's name was bashed so much in the "hubcaps" thread.

Your Cutlass looks awesome with those wheels. I've liked the Internationals ever since they first came out.

well, if I still had mine, it'd have about 250,000 miles on it approx. And when I turn 28 I'd estimate it'd have about 430,000. But so far I have the same type of car, does that count? :lol:

Nope! Not the same car so doesn't count. :lol:

Sweet rims you got there. What size are they?

They're 18x8.

Sean that Cutty looks ausome. I just turned 28 and if I was to show you my 1st ride right out of high school you would probably whisper something like "ill". I bought an '83 Monte Carlo with the 305 4 barrel. It had nice wheels but the paint was bad(that goldish bronze color). One thing that I have to say about good ole "Betsy" was that she had a very comfy back seat :wink:

How many 28yr olds still have the same car they had in high school?

I'm 34 and still have mine. However, I won't tell you what it is since it's name was bashed so much in the "hubcaps" thread.

Your Cutlass looks awesome with those wheels. I've liked the Internationals ever since they first came out.

we had a hubcap thread? Damn the things I ignore here :oops:

Very very nice looking! The stance kinda reminds me of my Z's, but the front sitting lower than the rear looks good on my car. Most definately get that rear end lowered.

Yep, MUCH cheaper!

$570 shipped from National Tire in Canada. I couldn't find a distributor in the US so I had to get them from Canada.

18x8 Evo5's are $992 shipped from Tirerack. So a savings of $422 and the only difference is lack of fake bolts. Plus, I actually prefer the cleaner look without the fake bolts. When I found pics of the Gladiators and discovered they were Evo5's without fake bolts, I had to have them!