Is it just me or is my 3100 die'n

cryptnix

I wanted to know if anyones setup a true CAI for a Cutlass Supreme for the 1996's to be exact. I want to get this done before I throw my new exaust on.

After contemplating about what choices as far as exaust I plan on going with the flowmasters ...

3rd shift sucks at McDonalds ...

I've been noticing wierd power changes in my motor and trying to decide if its sensors or just a clogged cat since the stupid manifold gasket went at 96,000 miles ... or if the motor is just weak because of that ... because i can hardly light them up anymore ... anyway, please inform me of any suggestions on this matter ... it would help my greatly ...

now that the cash is rolling in i may just swap to that 3800 sooner then ever ... aaaaaaaah 200+ hp at the wheels would be nice! :-D

Thanks

Andrew

Swap from 3100 to 3800? That seems like alot of work for not too much extra power. You're going from like 160hp to 200. You gotta drop in a 3800 with a supercharger! 8)

80HP and 95 Lb/Ft are just the beginning! Those things can be modded so easy, they can put out over 300hp at the wheels and do the 1/4 in the low 13s without a whole lotta work. There are some n/a 3800s that are in the 14s, but have a shitload of work done to them.

I was refering to the SC version of the 3800 a.k.a. the L67 ...

I've got my eye on a few engines right now just waiting for finances to build up so I can purchase it!! :D