What kind of noise....

90KUTTY

do the fuel injectors make when their going bad? Is it a ticking? well anyway there is a ticking coming from somewhere near the alt on my 3.1 it only pops up when the engine is hot i was thinking maybe the alt belt so had it checked that wasn't it and it increases when in park and i push on the gas, at a stop its so loud you can hear from inside the car, could the wheels that the belt is on be causing the ticking maybe they need to be loobed. if you got any ideas about it leave an opinion. thanx

the Injectors will tick when they are working properly, the only way to know if they are bad it to do an Ohm check on them.

the alternator ticking could be a bearing going out...

--Dave.

Injectors should make noise. It's them opening and closing. Take a long handled screwdriver (backyard mechanics stethoscope) and move it around the engine bay and hold it upto your ear (Please don't stick in into any moving parts :lol: ) When the noise gets really loud, that's the culprit (hopefully) Let us know what you find.