UPDATE!! New Owner of a TGP - PICTURES!!!

Gearhead43

Shawn,

That Hood is PERRRFECT. Its tape glue you see that the guy used to keep water out of the engine bay while the louvers were off the car.... I'm working on removing it... Patience man!! LOL

First off the stuff on the car is goning to DynoJeff to Offset the cost of the turbo Conversion. If I have parts to sale afterwards..I'll list it here.

The car was in a Flood So I have decided to part it

IMO flood is not nearly as bad as an accident. At least you would have no worries about structural integrity. Actually rusted seat tracks/track motors is probably the only major problem I could think of. My parents' bought a flood car and haven't had any problems with it except for the power seats not working right. I had to help replace the seat tracks in it once.

The interior is BAD. All the wiring's been cut. Rear seats are gone. Smells like a swamp. So everything would need to be replaced. I don't think it's worth the $$$ cuz it's a slavage. If it was not reported on the title .. Then yea, I might have been tempted to do a complete tear down and rebuild.

But dont worry, the spirit and glory of that TGP will live on in my 89 Conversion. When I'm done with it, it will probably be the best looking TGP engine bay since Scott Gilmore's TGP.