UPDATE!! New Owner of a TGP - PICTURES!!!

Gearhead43

:D :D :D :D :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Title says it all!!!

1989 Turbo Grand Prix

Black

Tan Leather Interior

Millie Millga 1000 wheels

Car is complete minus the HUD, dashpad top , rear buckets, and Chin Spoiler.

8)

Slavage tiltle (FLOOD) so I CANNOT title it in GA :cry: :cry: But I got other plans for it :wink: :twisted:

:D :D :D :D :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Title says it all!!!

1989 Turbo Grand Prix

Black

Tan Leather Interior

Millie Millga 1000 wheels

Car is complete minus the HUD, dashpad top , rear buckets, and Chin Spoiler.

8)

Slavage tiltle so I CANNOT title it in GA :cry: :cry: But I got other plans for it :wink: :twisted: [/b]

Umm... you know you could drive that car to another state (or tow it best bet) and get it retitled there, say Missouri, and then drive/tow it back to GA, and get it retitled. If its worth saving, thats what I would do....

Umm... you know you could drive that car to another state (or tow it best bet) and get it retitled there, say Missouri, and then drive/tow it back to GA, and get it retitled. If its worth saving, thats what I would do....

Hahah, how'd you know he could retitle it in Missouri?

It's true though, salvage vehicles can be retitled here.

I guess the question is, WHY does this car have a salvage title? If it's got major frame damage, I wouldn't bother retitling it.

Shawn,

The only reason I'm thinking twice here about parting out the TGP is because it's a Vaild TGP with the correct VIN & LG5 engine.. Those TGP's are RARE as most people on here already know. That is why I have reservations about parting it out. BUT, the car already as a salvage title. How, I don't know. Present owner says the car has never been in a MAJOR wreck. So I'll have to ask about why the title. The owner stated the car currently has a rebuiilt title from out of state. Mississippi I think, and titled in SC. Because GA would not let him title it. So I'll get more details Sunday, plus I'll probably go to the GA DMV and find out for sure what the state laws are concerning the title of the car.

Hahah, how'd you know he could retitle it in Missouri?

It's true though, salvage vehicles can be retitled here.

I guess the question is, WHY does this car have a salvage title? If it's got major frame damage, I wouldn't bother retitling it.

I live in St louis maybe? I have 1 TGP with a salvage title (sold it thou).

and 1 Clean title wrecked TGP thats going to get rebuilt.

The Louvers were sold on Ebay, Broke in Shipping, the buyer returned them to the seller. So he just gave em to me.

And they're mine :twisted:

They're broke in half. I don't see why anyone would want them anyway..